• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa

Mr Sunshine

You know I was thinking that since national teams participiate in this Cup it would be a good idea for the coach to be from the same nation as well..

..that would give Portugal the Special One! :D

Albert Valentine

Alluring Evil
Fallen91;76347 said:
You mean clubs?

Yep, I heard it's a matter of time before he signs to R.Madrid

No, I meant about the national team.

He's already with Real Madrid, only the confirmation is needed. Pellegrini has been fired, so that's kind of a confirmation.

Anyway, as I was saying above, Mou wants Spain, probably for World Cup Brazil 2014.

Popo

Fallen91;76338 said:
What a coincidence? I miss him too! :p

Anyway the only things that I remember from the last World Cup were the amazing football of Holland and the headbutt! xD

Oh, I hate Materazzi!

i remember Us beating Holland, don't you remember the penalty kick between Portugal England, when ricardo saved 3 penalties!

and i remember being robbed against france...

Btw, i miss scolari because he was the first one to take us so far... a euro cup final and a world cup semi final, beating england twice, holland twice and spain...

oh and we beat brazil in some game by 2-0

(if you dont count on the games against greece, portugal was powerful xD)

Euro 2008, we left soon because scolari was in a hurry to coach chelsea, and then he got fired, deserved IMO

EDIT: we hadnt been in a world cup semi final since 68'

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
France being in it is a load of crap... They bloody robbed Ireland and seeing as I'm part Irish this annoys me.
Wait annoys isn't the right word... ****es me off is the better phrase.

Hope England don't flop in penalties like we [Charlton] did against Swindon...

Albert Valentine

Alluring Evil
Fallen91;76745 said:
Have you seen the new commercial of Nike? It's amazing! :D

[youtube]idLG6jh23yE[/youtube]

Saw this a couple of days ago, hilarious. :lol:

I loved the part when that guy sings to Cannavaro...

"C'e il nostro capitano...!!!"

Ha ha ha! :lol:

Also Rooney's part was epic! :lol:

marcel_resident

the first play of mexico and southafrica was amazing but uruguay and france.................sucks!!!!!!
chile is better and in the first game vs honduras.....they are going to cry and we are going to be the favorites
vamos chile mierda !!!!!!

Mr Sunshine

Hey we lost 2-0 today! Not bad at all! All we have to do now is lose the next two matches with less than eight goals and we won't break our record! :D

By the way the last(and only time) we participated in a Mundial was in 1994. Nigeria and Argentina were again in our group...

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
The Netherlands is so going to win, let's make that sure
shaplz.png
!!!

Top Bottom