• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I was Backing Germany/Argentina!

Close but no Cigar!

I think this years world cup was pretty poor! The ball was an utter joke to say the least! but still whatever, better than nothing! some fine fine goals despite!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
VP-70;85528 said:
The ball was an utter joke to say the least! but still whatever, better than nothing! some fine fine goals despite!
Haha I agree it would have been worse with no ball at all. :p

The footballs have changed alot the past 30 years. It's gotten lighter and lighter, soon they're kicking balloons! I want them to go back to the old-fashioned heavy leather footballs. Those were almost cannon balls and would keep the speed over a longer distance due to higher inertia.

VP-70

Romero;85625 said:

Haha I agree it would have been worse with no ball at all. :p

The footballs have changed alot the past 30 years. It's gotten lighter and lighter, soon they're kicking balloons! I want them to go back to the old-fashioned heavy leather footballs. Those were almost cannon balls and would keep the speed over a longer distance due to higher inertia.

HEAR HEARRRR!

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Romero, you should have seen the balls my grandfather used in the 50's when he was at Charlton. They would give you a concussion if it hit you in the face when you were in the free kick wall!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
ChrisRedfield1994;86433 said:
Romero, you should have seen the balls my grandfather used in the 50's when he was at Charlton. They would give you a concussion if it hit you in the face when you were in the free kick wall!
Lmao, was those balls carved out of wood?

But as my dear sister would say, if it hit my head it would be wood vs wood. :p

VP-70

ChrisRedfield1994;86433 said:

Yea those balls were made of super hardened good old fashioned Leather!

Men back then could header that ball without blinking! the same men who would never go down pretending he was injured! the goalies didn't even wear gloves back then! Ahhh whatever happened to ''man''

Top Bottom