• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 E3

wayne

I grew up playing Halo 2 and 3, so I can definitely say that Halo is a great series. The campaigns are great and the multi-player is extremely fun. If you're looking for a great multiplayer shooter, I would highly recommend giving the Halo games a try. I'm definitely going to pick up Halo 5, and an Xbox one :p

Ah okay sounds good i was going to buy a xbone for rise of the tomb raider too but ill need more games for it i cant just have a console and one game lol. Is there any word on ps4 release date for tomb raider do you or anyone know? I heard it was 6 months after the release date on the tomb raider facebook site but i cant find anywhere else that says it.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Ah okay sounds good i was going to buy a xbone for rise of the tomb raider too but ill need more games for it i cant just have a console and one game lol. Is there any word on ps4 release date for tomb raider do you or anyone know? I heard it was 6 months after the release date on the tomb raider facebook site but i cant find anywhere else that says it.
I read somewhere Sony wants to wait until the timed-exclusivity with Microsoft expires, so it will be eventually released on PS4 sooner or later. Tomb Raider was always a multi-plattform game. Never understood that exclusivity bs anyways.

wayne

I read somewhere Sony wants to wait until the timed-exclusivity with Microsoft expires, so it will be eventually released on PS4 sooner or later. Tomb Raider was always a multi-plattform game. Never understood that exclusivity bs anyways.

Me either and as amazing as it looks on xbone, on ps4 would look even better!

wayne

Definitely! PS is always my first choice. Never had an Xbox and I don't intend to buy one.

I will buy a xbone to play rise of the tomb raider that new game play just had me crazy lol. I cant wait till they release it on ps4 i have to play it day one! Haha

N7Valentine

Off Topic but

Rise of the Tomb Raider :love:I'll wait till they release the game on PS4. Looking forward to play as Lara Croft again

Fallout 4. Awesome as always. Def gonna buy the game on release date.

Mass Effect: Andromeda: No Commander Shepard :( ? Doesn't matter. Gonna buy the game anyways.
ME Fanboy here x'D

Now gimme RE7 !!!!!!

wayne

Off Topic but

Rise of the Tomb Raider :love:I'll wait till they release the game on PS4. Looking forward to play as Lara Croft again

Fallout 4. Awesome as always. Def gonna buy the game on release date.

Mass Effect: Andromeda: No Commander Shepard :( ? Doesn't matter. Gonna buy the game anyways.
ME Fanboy here x'D

Now gimme RE7 !!!!!!

Has there been a trailer for mass effect 4 yet?? Im excited for the new walking dead game with michonne that should be good. This years e3 seems amazing so far with tomb raider, uncharted 4, few others but yeah all we need is resident evil 7!!!

N7Valentine

I will buy a xbone to play rise of the tomb raider that new game play just had me crazy lol. I cant wait till they release it on ps4 i have to play it day one! Haha
Ah Crap! I love Lara Croft way too much, maybe I'll reconsider my choice and buy an XboxOne xD
Has there been a trailer for mass effect 4 yet?? Im excited for the new walking dead game with michonne that should be good. This years e3 seems amazing so far with tomb raider, uncharted 4, few others but yeah all we need is resident evil 7!!!
Only an announcement trailer so far, but here ;)

wayne

Ah Crap! I love Lara Croft way too much, maybe I'll reconsider my choice and buy an XboxOne xD
Only an announcement trailer so far, but here ;)

I just showed my sister she loves mass effect aha. Did you see rise of the tomb raider gameplay? Hopefully resident evil 7 gets announced tomorrow when capcom are up!

N7Valentine

I just showed my sister she loves mass effect aha. Did you see rise of the tomb raider gameplay? Hopefully resident evil 7 gets announced tomorrow when capcom are up!
Bet she was excited about it. I love ME too :D Yes, I saw it! Amazing, but I'm a Lara Croft fanboy, so I'll love everything Tomb Raider-related. I hope we get an RE7 trailer tomorrow, if not I'm gonna probably start crying :'(

wayne

Bet she was excited about it. I love ME too :D Yes, I saw it! Amazing, but I'm a Lara Croft fanboy, so I'll love everything Tomb Raider-related. I hope we get an RE7 trailer tomorrow, if not I'm gonna probably start crying :'(

She was she hates the fact that it aint out till later next year though haha. Iknow man but theres still weds too. E3 runs too the 17th i think or 16th but yeah im praying it will be announced tomorrow.

N7Valentine

She was she hates the fact that it aint out till later next year though haha. Iknow man but theres still weds too. E3 runs too the 17th i think or 16th but yeah im praying it will be announced tomorrow.
Yeah I can understand her. it'll be released next year holiday according to bioware. You know tomorrow or within the next few days they really should show something on RE7. I'm just way too impatient and I cannot wait any longer lol

wayne

Yeah I can understand her. it'll be released next year holiday according to bioware. You know tomorrow or within the next few days they really should show something on RE7. I'm just way too impatient and I cannot wait any longer lol

Neither can i!! Just imagine what it would look like with todays graphics!

black 93

. You know tomorrow or within the next few days they really should show something on RE7. I'm just way too impatient and I cannot wait any longer lol
me too im getting really ticked off with capcom now, people keep saying "oh stop complaining they'll release it when its ready" well duh!. I just want some kind of confirmation at the min lol dosent mean i want the game to come out tommorow

wayne

me too im getting really ticked off with capcom now, people keep saying "oh stop complaining they'll release it when its ready" well duh!. I just want some kind of confirmation at the min lol dosent mean i want the game to come out tommorow

Tbh all any of us want is comfirmation. Dont care if the game dont come till 2016 i just want to know its coming!

black 93

Tbh all any of us want is comfirmation. Dont care if the game dont come till 2016 i just want to know its coming!
Exactly man, considering we've been waiting nearly 3 damn years capcom should just put us out of our misery.

N7Valentine

Exactly. It's been way too long since we had a numbered RE Title.

N7Valentine

I've been rewatching some cutscenes from RE5 Desperate Escape. Chronologically it was the last time we saw Jill Valentine in RE (Revelations 1 was set in 2005, remember that). And I hope she's in RE7. She has to be. And Claire too!!!

Top Bottom