• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 E3

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
I heard that Alice rumor thing that she was going to be in game :O
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO!!! Not this Mary-Sue character in RE games. She already infested the movies and made all other character less important. I swear if she's gonna be in RE7 I'll fly to Osaka myself and beat the living crap out of Capcom and its employees like this
giphy.gif

Lithium

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO!!! Not this Mary-Sue character in RE games. She already infested the movies and made all other character less important. I swear if she's gonna be in RE7 I'll fly to Osaka myself and beat the living crap out of Capcom and its employees like this
giphy.gif

Agreed. This would be the worst thing that could happen to the game! let Milla have her own game - a spin-off like O:RC or something - and we can all be happy. But please not in a numbered (canon) RE-title....

I like the rumors with the Jill/Leon and Chris/Claire team-ups :)

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Agreed. The movies are just horrible! God, I can't stand Alice.

Please leave her out of the games or RE7 will be even more hated than RE6.

e_etu

Soram ~
giphy.gif

I actually like Alice so i wouldnt mind if she was in game. :3

wayne

No i dont think alice would ever be in the movies, the movies and the games are completly seperate! I have a feeling we will see resident evil 7 though i dont know why i just do.

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
The movies are horrible. Absolutely 100%. They might be good for someone who doesn't know what Resident Evil is, but to actual fans of the series, it's eye cancer.

wayne

The movies are horrible. Absolutely 100%. They might be good for someone who doesn't know what Resident Evil is, but to actual fans of the series, it's eye cancer.

I dont think the movies were that bad tbh the only ones i liked was apocolypse and retribution only because..... big suprise jill valentine was in it. Resident evil 7 has apparently been in development since late 2012 and alot of actors have had resident evil 7 on their resume but then got deleted because people saw it. This is makes me think it will be at e3. Since all that resume buisness was back last year or maybe the year before they must be ready too unveil it. I mean seriously how much longer do you need capcom?!?!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Really, playing as a woman or guy shouldn't matter. I also know a lot of men who prefer to play with female characters, cuz they're bored of playing with the guys, since they're usually the main heroes in most games. This and the fact that some guys appreciate the backside of a female character just more xD

I don't mind with playing a female character, I actually like it. Badass women always amazed me in video gaming ;) But in RE6 Chris's campaign had to be the most unequal campaign, because they were no women, only men :p
---no, Piers was kinda womanly

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
if Capcom had any surprise other than 7 I think it'd be Deep Down, I also wonder if 7 is going to use Panta Rhei (Capcom's newest game engine) which is supposed to be improved version of MT Framework.
-sorry but it does for me... i am a man and when i play games i want to be a man
Yeah sometimes it does for me too but for resi games I'm neutral about that

Last edited:
Top Bottom