• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 E3

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
The best thing about E3 this year so far has been the Unravel reveal, it looks so cool! Hopefully Sony have a few surprises up their sleeves for their conference too.

black 93

Come on capcom, remasters and revelations are all good, but a game set after 6 reeeeaaaalllly needs to at be shown now

wayne

Yeah, they're showing their games today. I'm so excited!

Do you know what time capcom are on? Im still excited too see resident evil 0 even if 7 is a no show, atleast we are still getting a resident evil game.

Come on capcom, remasters and revelations are all good, but a game set after 6 reeeeaaaalllly needs to at be shown now

Most of their games that they are showing are remasters, i read that they have some suprises too! E3 isnt over yet still another 2 days, we just gotta hope i guess.

black 93

Most of their games that they are showing are remasters, i read that they have some suprises too! E3 isnt over yet still another 2 days, we just gotta hope i guess.[/QUOTE]
Yea il be happy with RE0 too, but still i wanna see what happened after 6 already. I wanna see if jills back, see how chris is recovering from piers death, ( dosent mean he has to be a playable character before anyone starts) see if jake still plays a role, see how the world is recovering after the c virus. getting a bit tired of them going backwards in terms of canonical story.

wayne

Most of their games that they are showing are remasters, i read that they have some suprises too! E3 isnt over yet still another 2 days, we just gotta hope i guess.
Yea il be happy with RE0 too, but still i wanna see what happened after 6 already. I wanna see if jills back, see how chris is recovering from piers death, ( dosent mean he has to be a playable character before anyone starts) see if jake still plays a role, see how the world is recovering after the c virus. getting a bit tired of them going backwards in terms of canonical story.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they need to take the story forward now, i think they was just going back filling in the gaps and doing remasters too see what direction to take with resident evil 7. Even if its a no show at e3 there is still tgs i guess.

black 93

Yup, people are saying " oh theres no where else they can go" Bullcrap! Make new stories, close old ones, give some character development. Theres so much they can do. Like imagine seeing chris reunite with Jill and Claire after his disapperance, amnesia and piers death. That would be emotional man. From the Chris we saw in RE5 compared to how he was in RE6. He was a train wreck and by the end of RE6 he was pretty much broken, seeing how jill and claire would react to that would be epic. Bring rebecca back and do something with her and billy coen, like billys been on the run all these years and rebeccas been trying to clear his name so he can live a normal life. Adas another character who needs a fresh lick of paint, get rid of this whole secret agent ada wong who constantly teases Leon, give her some closure, let her settle down and put this whole Leon Ada thing to bed. Theres so much more they can do.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Just imagine how jill will look if she is in the game!
RE5 Jill was by far the hottest (I don't mind her blonde hair, I actually like it), but if they manage to top that .... *-* .... Def a release day buy for me then :D

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Yup, people are saying " oh theres no where else they can go" Bullcrap! Make new stories, close old ones, give some character development. Theres so much they can do. Like imagine seeing chris reunite with Jill and Claire after his disapperance, amnesia and piers death. That would be emotional man. From the Chris we saw in RE5 compared to how he was in RE6. He was a train wreck and by the end of RE6 he was pretty much broken, seeing how jill and claire would react to that would be epic. Bring rebecca back and do something with her and billy coen, like billys been on the run all these years and rebeccas been trying to clear his name so he can live a normal life. Adas another character who needs a fresh lick of paint, get rid of this whole secret agent ada wong who constantly teases Leon, give her some closure, let her settle down and put this whole Leon Ada thing to bed. Theres so much more they can do.
This!!! There so many ways to create new stories. You just need to be creative. But I agree with you on Chris, Jill and Claire.I'd love Chris to reunite with the two most important women in his life in RE7 :) I was so disappointed not see them in RE6. Claire was at least mentioned, while Jill was completely ingored. Thanks to Rev2 we know Jill is in rehab, but still can you imagine after Chris went missing Jill wouldn't try at least something to find him? Or do you think she wouldn’t be concerned at all? Well, I can’t, because Jill cares a great deal about Chris (Keep in mind Jill 'almost' sacrificed her own life to save Chris!). Seeing Chris alone in RE6 was so sad :( He deserved a better ending. Hopefully all 3 will reunite in 7. Rebecca deserves a comeback too. I really miss her! And yeah I'm kinda sick of that whole Leon&Ada teasing bs. They've been dragging this crap for way too long like 20 years or something? Time to try something new.

Last edited:
Top Bottom