• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Anyone else think RE6 gets too much crap?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I actually enjoyed RE6. The story made no sense but since when has this series? Honestly, it's ALWAYS been ridiculous. I miss the classic horror this series used to have, however I thoroughly enjoyed Helena Harper as a whole. Not to mention Sherry Birkin is a freaking adorable adult and I never thought they'd bring her back.

So my opinion: Yes this game got too much crap and I liked it more than Revelations 2.

Masterteo89_

Best thing of RE games is that in this Universe, evry kind of thing has a self-destruct system build in it.

Now, that is hilarious if you think about it. Ships, buildings, trains...evrything. And next time ? A self-destruct system built in a cheeseburger ?

Reactions: JHJ

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
If it's a cheeseburger engineered with the sole intent of creating, manufacturing and spreading biological weapons, then yes.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Despite RE6 not being my favorite of the series, I would say that it does get some crap. It's very clear the amount of work that went into the development of the game and there is some pretty strong character development with some of the characters. Then of course there is the fun gameplay which gives it that replay value as well.

The main thing that I did not like about RE6 was that there was too much going on in the game and therefore some things couldn't be shown in more detail, as well as there being certain things that I would have changed with the story development (but I could say that for most of the games in the series... so yeah).

Last edited:

Masterteo89_

You know, another thing that puzzles me is that the game is easy, very easy.

First time i'm playing it in Veteran mode.

Why is it easy ? Because , considering how i feel in general about RE6, i don't care much about score.

And if you don't care about score, the game allows you to abuse ( like i do ) the " die and restart from last checkpoint with full health "

The result ?

Veteran mode, i'm on the plane, for each mission i have died more or less 10-15 times ( afterall it's Veteran and my first playtrought ).

But abusing the die and restart thing, i'm on the plane with 15 health tablets + 3 first aid + 4 red+green erb combinations, that means 6x4 = 24 tablets.

I can't loose, no matter what. I almost never use a herb, afterall if i die i get full health. And when i face a boss, i have a lot of tablets available.

This gets me a score of C most of times, but you know... i don't care. I care about score only for my favourite RE games like RE2 - 3 - 1 - CV.

Top Bottom