• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Your Favourite Moment

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I made this more or less to get to hear some peoples favourite moments :)

My favourite moment, is when you reach the crash sight of Kirk's Huey, charred bodies of Kirk and the grenadier/rocketier, when you have to go into the quick time event to survive the motorbike majini. That was such a sensational moment for me.

So, what are yours? :)

wpstudart

My favorite moment is when Wesker and Chris and Jill and Sheva fight, it's awesome. Sheva has to be annoying in that perfect moment, because it's awesome, the epic fight of Chris and Wesker after Code veronica X.

Kellyrose

For me, it would have to be when you fight Wesker right before getting on the plane. The struggle of going through the ship and 'killing' Excella, and having it all come together in that one fight, I thought it was pretty epic ^_^

Davinfected

When Chris says "I've had enough of your bull****!" before shoving the needle into Wesker's neck. So satisfying!

teal27

Just about every cut scene that involves Chris is a good moment for me, heh heh. But one of my favorite moments is the scene where Chris and Sheva fight Wesker and Jill. The whole revelation of Jill, the subsequent fight and Chris's obvious uncertainty about how to approach the situation.
And then fighting Jill with that beautiful music playing in the background. Aahhh.

Another favorite is the end of 6-2, right after Jill calls in about Wesker's handicap. The chapter opens up and the music starts playing as we do a swing down view of Chris and Sheva on that platform. The music is so epic and sets the mood so perfectly. Ssuddenly it is pressed upon you just what these two people are up against; racing against time and against all odds! Phew. That was a good scene.

dark_zero

my fav moment was killing irving thats bout it, i didnt really have any memorable moments with this game its more like "dang im at this part already"

Cameron

Here's to the Atom Bomb
I liked when Chris, Sheva and Wesker are hanging on to keep from falling out of the cargo hold, and Chris has the flashback of Jill, and saves Sheva before Wesker can pull her out.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
As several others have said, I found all the battles with Wesker to be really enjoyable, except the last one. The last one makes me want to pull my hair out, but the rest of them are awesome.

AdaWong

My favourite moment is when Wesker throws his glasses at Chris and then knocks both Sheva and him out and catches then before they hit the ground. That was a awersome moment :D

Levan

Polkka. lol
Cameron;49957 said:
I liked when Chris, Sheva and Wesker are hanging on to keep from falling out of the cargo hold, and Chris has the flashback of Jill, and saves Sheva before Wesker can pull her out.

Wow, same for me. It looked so... emotional or something, lol, and it sent shivers down my spine, not because of fear, but how heroic and determined Chris was. :p

CassidyAcid

I really like the first scene with Excella and Wesker.
She wanted him soo bad, and I felt a strange yet comforting sense of familiarism when I saw Wesker.

Mitsu

I liked every passages when Irving was appearing.
"Aww. . . How about you drop youuurs è_é ?" I find him so funny. Always made me laugh.

But concerning a favourite moment. . . I'd say when you have to shoot Wesker with the rocket launcher and inject him the virus. I LOVE Wesker's voice in RE5.

YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVAH'

teal27

Hee hee, come to think of it, another part I really enjoy is right after Chris injects Wesker with the P-whateveryoucallittoomanynumbers/letters thingy. Wesker's reaction is excellent. I almost, ALMOST felt bad for the little turd. (Just kidding Wesker fans!! *ducks flying projectiles*) And then when he threw down his glasses like an angry little kid, hee hee. And later when he smashes the wall and actually dents it. Yup. Those were both good tantrum scenes. :D

CassidyAcid

^

The dent! Totally forgot about that bit!
I laughed out loud at that. Only Wesker could punch and dent a wall like that!
I think its quite funny when Wesker acts like a spoiled kid, but it only makes me love him more (why I will never know xD).

BSAA-Agent_Wesker

I think my favorite scene would have to be...hmmm...The last scene, all because I went, WTF!!!, cause me and my friend were playing, yes amateur, and we were getting tired of dieing when he goes for Sheva, so I grabbed my RPG and went behind the ramp, on the platform that Chris is alone on and shot at him. I went, ' Should have saved that for the cliff shouldn't I?' and then we get ready for the cliff, and it goes to the cut scene. THat is why it is my favorite scene.

CassidyAcid

I love the bit where Jill and Wesker were standing together when they meet Chris and Sheva. Jill attacks Chris and is strangling him, Sheva stands behind her with a gun. Then like 2 seconds later Wesker elbows Sheva out the way really quickly, that creased me up so bad. Its so abrupt!

I think that may be my favourite bit xD

My favourite moment would definatley have to be the Jill fight after the Wesker/Jill fight, I like that fight too, but the music on Jill's fight (Sad but true i've heard it's called?) is so awesome. >.>
Just the whole feel of the battle, plus Jill rawks.

Top Bottom