• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) You are Nemesis... What do you do?

Scytherene

Selenatripox;42943 said:
You are Nemesis, and youre inside Raccoon City at the time of the Outbreak, having blocked Umbrellas Control... What do you do?

I would personally kill some Zombies, have fun (a whole city with almost no living people in it, fun :D), probably team up with Jill... and then you don't wanna know what I would do with her after that... :wub:

Exactly. If there are hundreds of zombies shambling around Racoon City, I'm going to annihilate the population with my extreme ways: blowing them to chunky, bloody pulpy masses with my custom rocket launcher, disfigure and maim them with my claw-like tentacles, or just outright rip their torso's from their body. What fun.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I'd be a participant in a gameshow "Okay, For 1,000,000 dollars, Nemesis, What do getting bumped on the head, the black of night, and the acadamy awards all have in common..."

Guardian of Insanity

if i was in nemmys shoes ,id find one of the Ubcs platoons and with them i would eliminate every BOW that crosses our path lol..after a long days work we would make our way to J's Bar and get hammered drunk.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
If I was Nemme, I would be the baddest ass motherf**ker in the city. I would be the emperor of raccoon city.

Metal

If I was nemesis I would take over the RCBK
What's that you ask? Racoon city burger king! Om non nom

The_Green_King

Nemmey is a perv!

the real reason nemesis killed brad was out of fear. he was afraid jill would reject him for brad, and that must not happen. so he killed him and continued to chase jill. eventually he succeeded in planting his seed inside jill at the clock tower. unfortunately that bastard carlos secured a t-virus morning after pill from the hospital and gave it to jill, killing nemesis' only child. he was gonna name him ted and one day teach him to ride a bike. he would have sent him to an expensive private school in vermont with all the money he saved up working for umbrella, NOTHING would be too good for his ted. he became enraged and made a final vow- "i will kill jill, or she will kill me". in the end he got his wish. now he resides some where up above. living out eternity with little ted.

believe it..

Top Bottom