• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who's the hottest Resident Evil character?

Genie

Wait...When did we see HUNK without his mask?
In RE3, epilogue.

Hunk.jpg

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Oh! How did I forget about this...And you're right, he would look like Alex Sheppard...God, wasn't SH: Homecoming a great game...

Some Nights

No Shape
I've never seen Hunk without a mask until now (I've only beaten 3 once or twice.) Hunk looks very different than I had imagined he would look. :eek:

Oh! How did I forget about this...And you're right, he would look like Alex Sheppard...God, wasn't SH: Homecoming a great game...
so unfortunate :(

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I really liked Homecoming. Thought it was a decent addition to the series and tried to do something a bit new. I think people exaggerate on the "action" in the game.

Annnd to stay on topic:
Chris_Redfield_Fanservice_4_by_favorites1.jpg

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I really liked Homecoming. Thought it was a decent addition to the series and tried to do something a bit new. I think people exaggerate on the "action" in the game.

Annnd to stay on topic:
I agree...I thought it was great..Even though it wasn't a main game in the series, I thought it was better than a couple of the main ones...Alex was a deep character...I thought it was a really well made game, and the first game to actually scare me since REmake all those years ago...

Annnd to stay on topic:
WHERE!? Just tell me where you got that picture and nobody gets hurt.

Seriously, there are very few main characters in Resident Evil that arn't shagable, but my picks are...
Male: Leon with Wesker as the runner up.
Female: Jill or Claire they're both so beautiful.

Top Bottom