• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who's the hottest Resident Evil character?

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^

Boyish looks, yet manly physique <3

Not to mention the awesome voice and mysterious quietness.

Me loves me some Leon sandwich ;) Preferably toasted :p

Esteban Raso

Ada Wong on RE6... she is just bad, and that's the way I like it!!.. She has a very sexy voice also.

Second place goes for Sheva to me.

Last edited:

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Ouch, after RE 6 I changed my mind- now the hottest character for me is Sherry Birkin- so cute, and with superpowers... :D

Hanyou Vale

Rachael Foley for sure! before transformation she was hot but when she transformed she was pretty creepy in a coal way.

so all around, Rachael Foley.

SkinniMini

The Gaming Princess
Okay when I hear the term hottest character, I think of a nice body and not necessarily the face but that's just me. Anyway for me the
Hottest male is Re4 Leon
Hottest female is Excella

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Female: Claire Redfield, Sherry Birkin and Rebecca Chambers.

Male: Chris Redfield, Kevin Ryman and Barry Burton

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
well the title is a bit demeaning to the characters since there is more to them then being hot. I would have liked it better if you just would have asked who are your favorites. This kinda reduces them to their looks which seems a bit teen-girly to me but well....

I´ll do this with a bit more respect to the characters and say that the most beautiful RE characters to me are Jill, Ada & Claire.

SkinniMini

The Gaming Princess
well the title is a bit demeaning to the characters since there is more to them then being hot. I would have liked it better if you just would have asked who are your favorites. This kinda reduces them to their looks which seems a bit teen-girly to me but well....

I´ll do this with a bit more respect to the characters and say that the most beautiful RE characters to me are Jill, Ada & Claire.
Okay I just don't get this post. I dont mean to sound like im taking this following statement personal but i just want to know. Are you saying that the rest of us don't respect the characters as much as you do bc we answered the OP's question as is?

Personally I don't think this thread is demeaning at all. We all know that there is more to the characters than their looks, so IMO there's nothing with focusing on that one thing for this particular thread. Besides here are other threads that focuses on other facets about the characters. I'm sure this thread was made to be fun, not demeaning.

Also I hate to say this, but your post comes across kind of hypocritical to me. You say that focusing on hotness seems to be all about looks yet follow that up by saying that these ppl are the most beautiful to you. Isn't that all about looks as well? Interchanging the word hotness with beautiful as a way to be more respectful (I guess?) still doesn't change the fact that you too are talking about looks.

One more thing, what do you mean by this being a teen girly topic? If anything I would expect a guy to make this kind of thread before a lady.

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
Oh my, I antagonized a lady. Sorry about that. I have just stated my opinion on the matter and thats all there is to it. I wont let myself be baited into an argument over such a silly thing. Do people never get tired of this online? Apparently not. Also you dont need to understand or "get" my post. Its a statement of opinion. My opinion. So dont make it any more then that. geez I am here for a few hours and already someone is trying to bitch fight with me. Does this never end?

PS: Dont twist my words to your liking. I never said the topic is teen girly.

SkinniMini

The Gaming Princess
Oh my, I antagonized a lady. Sorry about that. I have just stated my opinion on the matter and thats all there is to it. I wont let myself be baited into an argument over such a silly thing. Do people never get tired of this online? Apparently not. Also you dont need to understand or "get" my post. Its a statement of opinion. My opinion. So dont make it any more then that. geez I am here for a few hours and already someone is trying to bitch fight with me. Does this never end?
Okay first of all you just calm the hell down, okay. I don't know who you think you are talking to like that. Second of all, what are you even talking about? I never said you weren't just sharing your opinion nor was I trying to "bait you into an argument (huh?)." I was simply sharing my opinion on your post. Nobody trying to "bitch" fight with you. Besides a fight (btw wtf is a bitch fight anyway? I know you aren't calling me a bitch?) with me is not what you want (I'm not trying to sound tough, that's just the truth). In fact I don't understand why you got so upset and posted such a rant in the first place.

Also it was important (to me) to understand your post bc it came across as hypocritical to me but I guess asking you to clear it up was too much to ask. So carry on now with that terrible attitude.

Top Bottom