• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who's the hottest Resident Evil character?

sbr999

awyeah.png

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
I don't remember ugly characters in RE, but for me, the hottest female is Sheva Alomar, second: Rebecca Chambers (so cute and innocent! ) and on third place is Ada Wong (I always love the Asians women) :)

Umm, if we talkin' about men.. Ok, Chris is a handsome guy, in RE5 of course (in Remake and CV he looks, umm, weak? ). ;)

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Oh, come on! Spencer, Mendez, Saddler etc. were hot too ;)
Alfred and Steve "Di Caprio" Burnside- two most effeminate RE characters in one game... ;)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Male: Chris (with or without muscles :cool: ), Piers (those lips... I even know two straight guys who would kiss them :oops: ) and Dee-Ay (but only the render / trailer version, not that ingame Frankenstein).

Wesker is hot too, but a bit too old for me in RE5.

As for the girls... Well, I'm not so much into girls, but let's see...

Female: Sheva (the prettiest RE woman in my opinion) and Lupo (for some reason, although we never see her whole face).

My favourite female character is actually Claire, but apart from her clothes and Degeneration model, I never found her especially beautiful. Jill could look good if she wasn't so pale, and Rebecca is so cute that I would feel like a pervert if I called her hot.

Top Bottom