• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who's the hottest Resident Evil character?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Also I hate to say this, but your post comes across kind of hypocritical to me. You say that focusing on hotness seems to be all about looks yet follow that up by saying that these ppl are the most beautiful to you. Isn't that all about looks as well? Interchanging the word hotness with beautiful as a way to be more respectful (I guess?) still doesn't change the fact that you too are talking about looks.

One more thing, what do you mean by this being a teen girly topic? If anything I would expect a guy to make this kind of thread before a lady.
Actually, to be honest, "Hot" and "Beautiful" aren't the same thing. "Hot" refers to a girl's OR guys looks, and looks only. "Beautiful," on the other hand, means that a person is good looking, in a very classy way, and that there is also a REAL person behind all the looks.

Last edited:

SkinniMini

The Gaming Princess
Actually, to be honest, "Hot" and "Beautiful" aren't the same thing. "Hot" refers to a girls looks, and looks only. "Beautiful," on the other hand, means that a person is good looking, in a very classy way, and that there is also a REAL person behind all the looks.
I never said they were the same thing. Also would you stop trying to educate me, (hot means this, beautiful means that) I dont need you for that.

Still, it doesn't change the fact that he was talking about looks (doesnt matter that he tried to say it in a classier way) so there was no reason to jump on a high horse. If he meant all of what you are saying (which I highly doubt he was) then he should have said it that and made that clear. He wanted to make himself sound better and instead made himself sound like a hypocrite. That's not my fault.

Also Mr. Know It All, men can be hot too (this is a gender neutral description) so instead of trying to educate me, educate yourself please. Also are you saying that calling someone/being called hot is trashy?

However this thread is focused on this small about the characters. No one is saying that hotness is all these characters have (we all know this), so I don't see how he deemed this thread so demeaning. Thats my problem with his post. In fact if he felt the title was demeaning, why visit the thread in the first place?

Also why are you running to his defense? What were you hoping to accomplish by writing this to me?

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
jesus are you always this confrontational about everything people write to you SkinniMinni? you tell me to calm down, yet it is you who is lashing out in all directions and are even berating people just because they "dare" to defend something I say? Stop making such a big deal out of nothing. Some people need to fight and bitch over everything. You´re embarassing yourself and you dont make it any better by lashing out at even more people who just offer their opinion on it.

But I know your type all too well. Going through the roof as soon as anybody posts anything that hurt your delicate little feelings or clash with your own opinion. And then lashing out at anyone and anything who dares to talk back.

Grow the hell up. You are trying to start World War III over nothing.

@KennedyKiller

nice one btw. This is exactly what I meant with beautiful. In my opinion its just more respectful to the characters this way. I only refer to women as hot that I only see in a sexual way. But women or characters I care about and that are more to me then simply objects of sexual desire, I refer to as beautiful or gorgeous. Thats just my way, nobody has to understand or apply it to themselves. Thanks for understanding. For a moment I was afraid everyone around here would be as touchy as SkinniMinni.

Last edited:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
jesus are you always this confrontational about everything people write to you SkinniMinni? you tell me to calm down, yet it is you who is lashing out in all directions and are even berating people just because they "dare" to defend something I say? Stop making such a big deal out of nothing. Some people need to fight and bitch over everything. You´re embarassing yourself and you dont make it any better by lashing out at even more people who just offer their opinion on it.

But I know your type all too well. Going through the roof as soon as anybody posts anything that hurt your delicate little feelings or clash with your own opinion. And then lashing out at anyone and anything who dares to talk back.

Let it be dude. Let it be. No worries ;)

SkinniMini

The Gaming Princess
Lol. You make me smile :lol:
Okay??

@KennedyKiller

nice one btw. This is exactly what I meant with beautiful. In my opinion its just more respectful to the characters this way. I only refer to women as hot that I only see in a sexual way. But women or characters I care about and that are more to me then simply objects of sexual desire, I refer to as beautiful or gorgeous. Thats just my way, nobody has to understand or apply it to themselves. Thanks for understanding. For a moment I was afraid everyone around here would be as touchy as SkinniMinni.
Oh so you just got me figured out don't you? Couldnt be more wrong though (sorry). However I was right about you and its obvious you got upset that I called out your hypocritical post.

Anyway, good day with this weak and honestly unoriginal comeback post. I'm embarassing myself? I need to grow up? I'm part of some type? Lord some people will say anything to save face I guess.

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
@SkinniMini

hahahahaha this one made me laugh so hard. Bloody marvelous. Saying in the same sentence "You cant figure me out" and "But I was right about you". ROFL damn girl you are funny. Ridiculous yes but damn funny. Its almost cute if you wouldnt behave like a total tunk. I have known you for less then an hour and already cant stand you - how do the others around here cope with your BS for more then a day? Thats an achievement all in itself. Well it was fun while it lasted, kid but I think I am done wasting my time with you since that is time I wont get back and I prefer to spend my life actually doing things that are worth my time. You evidently and decidedly do not fall under that category. So stop crying, be a good girl and just leave me the hell alone or I am gonna report you for harassment. But what I wont do is waste any more precious time with you.

"What a douche" - Mindy McCready

SkinniMini

The Gaming Princess
@SkinniMini

hahahahaha this one made me laugh so hard. Bloody marvelous. Saying in the same sentence "You cant figure me out" and "But I was right about you". ROFL damn girl you are funny. Ridiculous yes but damn funny. Its almost cute if you wouldnt behave like a total tunk. I have known you for less then an hour and already cant stand you - how do the others around here cope with your BS for more then a day? Thats an achievement all in itself. Well it was fun while it lasted, kid but I think I am done wasting my time with you since that is time I wont get back and I prefer to spend my life actually doing things that are worth my time. You evidently and decidedly do not fall under that category. So stop crying, be a good girl and just leave me the hell alone or I am gonna report you for harassment. But what I wont do is waste any more precious time with you.

"What a douche" - Mindy McCready
View attachment 1319
I mean really, did you expect me to care about any of that nonsense you spewed out?
#ustillmad

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
hit-girl-kick-ass-2-romita.jpg

Top Bottom