• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who's the hottest Resident Evil character?

Fiction

I just had to look out of curiosity.

I myself have a thing for Leon. Sometimes Chris but he seems a little too buff. I have a small thing for Wesker.

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
Chris Redfield for me. :D

Of course Miss. All Black XD

Lol who is muffin man?

MOST. VALUABLE. PLAYA

Excella. All day. And night. Pre- AND Post-Transformation...okay not post or during but u get my point :D

Alright Mr. Tentacle rape

Jilly Bean.

As for the guys, Salazar all the way.

Excella ain't ugly....she probably cleans up real nice. How about hair down and she doesn't talk, that'd be cool.

I prefer her sister XXXcella

More to bite into! :D

Chris. Nom, nom, nom.

When I first saw Chris I was like, "...You sure YOU* didn't take Uroboros instead of Wesker & Jill?!" XD

Moderator edit: Five posts merged. ~R

LordGolbez

You Can Reply To Multiple Posts By Clicking Reply Next To Them In The Right-Hand Corner So You Aren't Double Posting.

v for valentine

I'm going to have to say Jill, just cuz she's my favorite. But as for men.. haha, Chris before he got injected with steroids. :) And Steve, even though he's kind of a tool. But I did cry when his time came to an end.. and always wished he'd come back!!!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Women:

1. Jill Valentine
2. Claire Redfield
3. Alyssa Ashcroft
4. Fong Ling
5. Rebecca Chambers

Men:

1. Billy Coen
2. Bruce McGivern
3. David King
4. Forest Speyer (I know we never really saw much of him but the personality profile they had on him and they way SD Perry expanded his character was pretty attractive.)
5. Albert Wesker (The old Albert Wesker, the arrogant leader of STARS-Wesker not: the "complete global saturation" Wesker.)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Moderator action: A number of double-posts ("flooding") are soft deleted (made invisible). Warning points pending.

Please read the rules: Rules and Guidelines and General reminders. Contact one of the staff members privately if there is something you don't understand.

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
Women:

1. Jill Valentine
2. Claire Redfield
3. Alyssa Ashcroft
4. Fong Ling
5. Rebecca Chambers

Men:

1. Billy Coen
2. Bruce McGivern
3. David King
4. Forest Speyer (I know we never really saw much of him but the personality profile they had on him and they way SD Perry expanded his character was pretty attractive.)
5. Albert Wesker (The old Albert Wesker, the arrogant leader of STARS-Wesker not: the "complete global saturation" Wesker.)

Lol billy...that's the first...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Lol billy...that's the first...
Yeah, for some reason I have an unnatural attraction to the long haired, tattooed, unjustly convicted escaped con with such an incredibly hot voice that it should be a sin. *shrugs* Guess I'm just weird that way.

I also think that I need to recalibrate my male list since I completely forgot about HUNK and Vector. (Hey, they've both got majorly hot voices. ;)) It should really go like this:

1. Billy Coen
2. HUNK
3. Bruce McGivern
4. David King
5. Vector

Honorable Mentions: Forest Speyer, Carlos Oliveira and Albert Wesker.

There, all finished. :D

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Pssh, please. If she came to you wanting to have a little fun, you ain't gonna say no.
Considering I'm twelve yes I would.
A lot of people sound gay here I mean a boy cant call a boy hot if he be straight.(no offense to any one who is straight)

Top Bottom