• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Who would win?

Who would win in a fight. (against Chris Redfield)

• Total voters

bruno

Chief Researcher
Wesker!!
Leon wouldn't last 5 seconds...

(I cannot vote, it says i already did, but i actually didn't)

L

Lurker
jill would win. IF SHE WASNT DEAD!!!!! why did capcom make jill die. im sueing capcom for Sexual assault!!!

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
WOAH! Where'd Jill come from? Wesker and Leon were pwning a couple of days ago. New wave of users?

TOOFI3

yea like a resident evil enemy? come on? they always end up losing in the games. and supposedly jill valentine is in resident evil 5 so your going to beat her and wesker because wesker is also a boss in re5. Leon is a total badass has anyone seen degeneration yet?

bruno

Chief Researcher
You guys are crazy... Leon looks like a fly when compared to Chris. Really, it'd take a puch from chris to KO Leon.
Maybe the Bird Lady (Jill?) or Wesker could win, but not Leon.

Ryan

Wesker > Chris > Leon.

Sorry, but I think Wesker would woop both their asses. Leon is good, but I just don't see why he gets all the love? He had some great moves in RE4 but I can't wait to see what Wesker and Chris can do in RE5.

mastermind

ya wesker would win cause everytime you see him fight someone he has always let them go or like an explosion or something like that has interupted them

Top Bottom