• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who Should Play Who in the next film

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
James Marsters as Albert Wesker.

270pxs618spike.png

This is James Marsters as Spike in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

When I saw the picture my first thought was Wesker. I had not see any Wesker images in a few days and I had not seen Spike in many years.

Hoady

Romero;73560 said:
James Marsters as Albert Wesker.

270pxs618spike.png

This is James Marsters as Spike in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

When I saw the picture my first thought was Wesker. I had not see any Wesker images in a few days and I had not seen Spike in many years.

Does he always look this gay because i think he needs to have a few wrenches lobbed towards his face, if hes un-prettied up alot then he could be a worthy candidate.But lets be honest here we all already know..

zu58oo.jpg

In fact i might even make that my sig again.:lol: (courtesy to aintnoscrub)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hoady;73568 said:
Does he always look this gay because i think he needs to have a few wrenches lobbed towards his face, if hes un-prettied up alot then he could be a worthy candidate.
He doesn't need to be un-prettied, he just needs different makeup and sunglasses. Maybe darker hair. Then he is perfectly Wesker.

Mr Sunshine

judled;73556 said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lol? :lol:

By the way there is a really badass wekser in the original intro cast video of resident evil 1. This time I'm serious though.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Fallen91;73587 said:
By the way there is a really badass wekser in the original intro cast video of resident evil 1. This time I'm serious though.
I loved original Wesker. He was cute and come to think of it...he was American.:blink: ('Cause resurrection and near-death experiences always give people accents.);):lol:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I agree. They all certainly look the part, but none of those people are 'professional' actors. The acting was really, really bad in the game itself - it'd be horrendous transferred to the big sngcreen. But then again, the movies aren't known for their brilliant casti of actors...

Mr Sunshine

Damn, I knew they should have scanned Johnny Depp, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie e.t.c instead of these B-actors in the first RE. :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;73748 said:
I agree. They all certainly look the part, but none of those people are 'professional' actors.
Was not James Marsters decent when he acted Spike in Buffy the Vampire Slayer series?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I was referring to the actors in the opening of the first Resident Evil game. I don't know anything about James Marsters, I was never into Buffy.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
La Femme Fatale;73781 said:
I was referring to the actors in the opening of the first Resident Evil game. I don't know anything about James Marsters, I was never into Buffy.

wesker, jill and chris looked perfect, but barry's gun was tooo small :D, i too like them actors

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
LindenAshby.jpg
Linden Ashby as Wesker

Jennifer_Morrison_743709.jpg
Jennifer Morrison as Claire Redfield

old-josh-duhamel.jpg
And Josh Duhamel as Chris lol...eh

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
The only way i know Linden Ashby is he played Jonny Cage from Mortal Kombat so i'm already predisposed to him wearing sunglasses...but that was a long time ago..i think hes like 50 now lol

Also i kinda liked the chick that played jill in the 2nd movie they can just steal her...just get her the patch or gum or something

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I've brought yet another thread back from the dead- call me Albert Wesker.

I feel like there's been a ton of these types of threads, or at least similar, so I didn't want to make another one.

Anyways I have completely convinced myself that Rooney Mara would make an amazing Rebecca Chambers. She could actually make the character more interesting.

rebecca_chambers.jpg
rebecca-chambers.jpg

rooney-mara-promo-nyc-04.jpg

Also, he may not be a major character like some, but Brad Vickers should be played by Lee Evans.

Brad_Vickers.jpg

lee-evans-01.jpg
5407-23810.jpg

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Okay where do I begin....

Claire: Milla Jovovich
Milla-Jovovich-medium-hairstyle-with-bangs.jpg
Claire_Redfield_RE2_by_Claire_Wesker1.jpg
I honestly think she would've made a good Claire. Too bad you can't "re-do" the movies. lol

Chris: David Boreanaz
David-Boreanaz-Hot.jpg
chris_redfield_by_dylan_virtue2vice-d2za9hc.jpg
Only guy that's ever come to mind when thinking about Chris.

Jill: Julia Voth
julia-voth-20.jpg
Jill_Valentine_B_S_A_A_LIN_by_max_safehaven.png
If she's a good actress of course she'd be the first choice for me!

Rebecca: Kristen Stewart
1748608571.jpg
Rebecca_Chambers_by_kaiserfly.jpg
She has the same awkward mannerisms as Rebecca and kind of looks like her IMO. Just ignore those horrid Twilight movies.

Barry: Jeff Daniels
MV5BODA3MDI4NDcxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTgyMzY1._V1._SX214_CR00214314__20110321190356.jpg
barry412-610.jpg
Again, they look alike to me.

Wesker: Jason Isaacs
LuciusOotPEdit.jpg
WESKER6.jpg
Always been my go-to choice for Wesker.

Leon: Jensen Ackles
jensen-ackles.jpg

6730457489_2654a82ea1_b.jpg

Ada: Olivia Munn... Honestly couldn't think of anyone else lol...

Steve: Jamie Campbell Bower
Jamie-Campbell-Bower-Arthur-Camelot.jpg
i305124566_33157_4.jpg
Or any random hot guy.

Carlos: Theo James
webdowntonabbeys1ep3f.jpg

carlos_bust.jpg

Billy: Joseph Gordon-Levitt

joseph-gordon-levitt-sexy.jpg

Billy-Coen.jpg
Omnomnomnomnomnom....

Okay I can't think of anyone else atm... but maybe I will later. That is my cast so far! :)

Top Bottom