• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who Should Play Who in the next film

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Julia Voth in project S.E.R.A.

She IS an actress. I think she would be perfect for Jill.

I saw her in "Bitch Slap" and it wasn't that good, but she does a way better job in this...A few years ago I never knew there were actual people they modded the characters after so when I saw Julia Voth I was like...

Jill... Y U NO IN MOVIES?!
barry_burton_21_by_nemesisdarkside-d3bne15.jpg

bruno

Chief Researcher
I saw her in "Bitch Slap" and it wasn't that good, but she does a way better job in this...A few years ago I never knew there were actual people they modded the characters after so when I saw Julia Voth I was like...

Jill... Y U NO IN MOVIES?!
barry_burton_21_by_nemesisdarkside-d3bne15.jpg

I have a feeling Capcom is somehow related to this movie. It's a big coincidence to have a movie with zombies created with what seems like a biological agent, calling zombies "biological weapons", Julia Voth as "Jill", she knowing how to unlock handcuffs, handle weapons and fight, and even her hat at the beginning.
I might be wrong, but Capcom may have released this to see our reactions. Maybe they're planning to make a new live-action movie, unrelated to the "Alice movies".

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I have a feeling Capcom is somehow related to this movie. It's a big coincidence to have a movie with zombies created with what seems like a biological agent, calling zombies "biological weapons", Julia Voth as "Jill", she knowing how to unlock handcuffs, handle weapons and fight, and even her hat at the beginning.
I might be wrong, but Capcom may have released this to see our reactions. Maybe they're planning to make a new live-action movie, unrelated to the "Alice movies".

If that were the case... Then I'd be happy for life. lol

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Despite the fact that Julia Voth was used as the base for Jill's design, I'm not too crazy about her playing Jill in the films. Her acting probably wouldn't be much better than the acting we have in the RE movies now and Julia looks like a damn supermodel lol. While Jill is very beautiful, she still has a softer, girl next-door look going for her... of course she can kick someone's ass but still. She's a type of character that has a strong presence and is easily liked by many fans (both male and female). Which is why I think an actress like Charlize Theron would be more fitting to portray a character like Jill. She's someone who has that type of presence in movies.

8.jpg
Charlize-Theron-16.jpg
theronhere.jpg

I do really like the idea of Jeff Daniels as Barry Burton though! I would be interested in seeing his take on the character, along with Joseph Gordon Levitt as Billy and Ackles as Leon.

My first choice for Barry Burton is definitely Bruce Willis. They're both just awesome, all-American tough guys. Willis would also deliver some awesome lines like Barry is so good with doing. Maybe even a bit more on the badass side. ;)

tumblr_lu9amnGqKH1r5st70o1_400.jpg

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Holy ****... I can totally see Charlize Theron as Jill AND Bruce Willis as Barry! :O You're good at this and I personally think Jeff Daniels may be too old NOW to play Barry, although a few years ago he would've been perfect.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Anyways, not that I think Zac Efron should play Chris Redfield (although if he ever wants to push away from the kid and romantic flicks I would consider!), but that man's new look reminds me of Mr. Redfield... and it's driving me crazy.

562px-Chris_re6.png

Zac-Efron-The-Lucky-One-1-580x386.jpg

Resident_Evil_The_Darkside_Chronicles_-_Game_of_Oblivion_2.jpg

zac-efron-2011-a-p.jpg
ZacEfronFilmsTheLuckyOneTWytyYvYO8Ll-580x386.jpg

Someone please slap a S.T.A.R.S. uniform on him right now. I just wanna see it!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
*TOUGH* titties. I'm an ass. See what happens when you get little sleep and you type things? :rolleyes:

Anyways, not that I think Zac Efron should play Chris Redfield (although if he ever wants to push away from the kid and romantic flicks I would consider!), but that man's new look reminds me of Mr. Redfield... and it's driving me crazy.

562px-Chris_re6.png

Zac-Efron-The-Lucky-One-1-580x386.jpg

Resident_Evil_The_Darkside_Chronicles_-_Game_of_Oblivion_2.jpg

zac-efron-2011-a-p.jpg
ZacEfronFilmsTheLuckyOneTWytyYvYO8Ll-580x386.jpg

Someone please slap a S.T.A.R.S. uniform on him right now. I just wanna see it!

Hahaha... I don't know b_STAR. He is looking good now and I can see it, but I don't think I could get over the fact that he was in highschool musical D: Kind of like if Justin Bieber all of a sudden got "beefed" up and hot. I just wouldn't be able to get over the fact that he was formerly a female.

Now my former photographer who is also a male model totally reminds me of Chris. He might be too much of a pretty boy, but he just looks like RE1 Chris imo!

1759_570011246115_38409348_35326057_6589_n.jpg

294324_10100180455123665_38409348_44182600_931426118_n.jpg

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Hahaha... I don't know b_STAR. He is looking good now and I can see it, but I don't think I could get over the fact that he was in highschool musical D:

Uh-huh, uh-huh...

*looks at pictures*

Zac-shirtless102.jpg

High School what?

And him and Justin Beaver are on totally different wavelengths... especially now. :p

As for your friend, IDK about Chris but he could make a good Carlos! haha

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Uh-huh, uh-huh...

*looks at pictures*

Zac-shirtless102.jpg

High School what?

As for your friend, IDK about Chris but he could make a good Carlos! haha

I think he needs to be roughed up a bit more. A few punches here and there for being in highschool musical and then he'd be ready to go!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Oh we can handle that... There will be blood... and some pegging. He'll be ready in no time.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Oh my GOD! :eek:

I know right? What a hottie, he was on "make me a supermodel" on bravo for a while and almost won. He's a pretty decent guy too, went to the same highschool as me. If only.... If only he was interested lol He's perfect all around.

Top Bottom