• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who Should Play Who in the next film

Leon_S._Kennedy

AgentHUNK;62456 said:
I might be alone in this, but what about Michael Pitt as Leon?
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1555209472/nm0685856

Kevin Gage could play a decent Barry. Watch Laid to Rest.
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3166539264/nm0300824

Sean Patrick Flanery as Chris.
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1524801280/nm0001218

Those are a few of my picks

Hmm I like the idea of adding Leon, but I don't think that Michael Pitt has the right look for Leon; he has the right haircut though.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Actually, She plays the Voice too, Iroinic...Michelle Van Der Water
Michelle-Van-Der-Waters-character-in-Resident-Evil-5-6174113.jpg

SeniorLuigi777

I have thought about if I got to pick who was in the Resident Evil movie. My cast would be as followed:
Chris Redfield Had hard time deciding between Robert Downing Jr or Derek Jeter ( only because he looks the part)
Clare Redfield was easy Michelle Rodriguez (She is bad ass but also can play with the zombie's)
Jill Valentine Jennifer Garner (because of her work on Alias)
Barry Burton Jesse James (because he look like a bad ass but he can be manipulated if pushed)
Albert Wisker Val Kilmer (Go watch Top Gun and tell me he doesn't look the part)
Leon Kennedy was also hard while I couldn't quite decided I came up with ether Will Smith or Heath Ledger yes I know he's dead but man would have been good fit
Rebecca Chambers Emma Watson just for good fun

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
SeniorLuigi777;70540 said:
I have thought about if I got to pick who was in the Resident Evil movie. My cast would be as followed:

Leon Kennedy was also hard while I couldn't quite decided I came up with ether Will Smith or Heath Ledger yes I know he's dead but man would have been good fit
Will Smith for Leon Kennedy? :wacko:

L

Lurker
SeniorLuigi777;70540 said:
Chris Redfield Had hard time deciding between Robert Downing Jr or Derek Jeter ( only because he looks the part)
Clare Redfield was easy Michelle Rodriguez (She is bad ass but also can play with the zombie's)
Jill Valentine Jennifer Garner (because of her work on Alias)
Barry Burton Jesse James (because he look like a bad ass but he can be manipulated if pushed)
Albert Wisker Val Kilmer (Go watch Top Gun and tell me he doesn't look the part)
Rebecca Chambers Emma Watson just for good fun

La Femme Fatale;70543 said:
Will Smith for Leon Kennedy? :wacko:

I agree with LFF. Maybe you have your people confused, will smith is african american.

Tyrant

La Femme Fatale;62335 said:
Nooooooo, not Gerard Butler as Barry. Butler is sexy, Burton is not.

Anyway, I think Jensen Ackles should play Leon.

Which is what everyone else in the world thinks
BUT Leon is dead in the movies so
oh well -_-

Mr Sunshine

Ralph Fiennes should play Wesker..

But it seems that you can't have everything in life.

[spoilers]:lol:[/spoilers]

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;72185 said:

In Femme's version of the Resident Evil movies....every male would be played by Mr. Fiennes :D :lol:

Wesker_xSTARSx

Daniel Craid CAN'T pull off a Bond.

And the only person who should be in the next Resident Evil 5 movie is Unknown Barry-look-a-like Actor as Barry Burton for two hours at a diner thinking about Jill Sandwiches.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
tremor;72368 said:
In Femme's version of the Resident Evil movies....every male would be played by Mr. Fiennes :D :lol:

Fallen91;72185 said:

I'm not picky, even just one role would satisfy me. :lol: If Ralph was Wesker, I'd officially turn in my RE-movie-hating badge on the spot. However, for obvious reasons I don't see him attaching himself to these projects.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Top Bottom