• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Who is your fav character on Resident Evil 4 and why.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I liked Salazar as well, he provided lots of giggles. And he reminds me of Alfred Ashford from Code Veronica, and I thought Alfred was awesome, haha. Overall though, I'm going to have to say Leon. He is perfect. :)

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
The Merchant is my favourite "He He He He He Thank You" He has a cool voice. Me and my friends call him "The Welcome man" On the count he says "welcome" everytime you go and buy something.

mads6476

My fav character in RE4 is the merchant because he is just awesome :D (still wonders how he gets around without getting spotted o.Ô)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
And why?

my favourite would probably be...ermm luis. Leon gets on my nerves and ashley is too stupid for words at times. Out of the bad guys krauser, the fight with him on both leons game and assignment ada is sikkkk!!

Mobe

well, it may sound weird.. but i liked da bin laden guy at 1st.. Cheif Mendez dat is.. hahaha, he has a portable eye ball.. lol.. he can easily hand it to other ppl to access n get thru da security lockd door to da castle... lmao..
I like Leon.. hes a gud guy.. has da moves of a survivor! gud hair style.

aintnoscrub

Premium
has anyone else noticed, leons hair looks green on top, when the camera gets above him.
bad hair dye i would say lol.
that fight with chief mendez is cool, in the barn when he mutates and is swinging around.

aintnoscrub

Premium
hmmm maybe just my tv then haha
its not all the time, just when, for example he jumps down a ledge, and the camera goes over him??

aintnoscrub

Premium
It might just be me going abit nuts but i always notice it. Or like jumping down a ladder, any of those sequences

Mobe

at 1st.. I liked da bin laden guy.. lol, cheif mendez dat is.. portable eye, easy to hand it to other members of da los illuminados group so they can get past thru da lockd door to da castle.. hahaha
anyways, Leon is my fav char.. gud guy, nice hair style!

Top Bottom