• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Who is your fav character on Resident Evil 4 and why.

B

Blood Crest

Oh. Damn. And i thought you were masterminding your way into being the next Wesker. lol

Stop

[quote author=NightKry link=topic=148.msg11967#msg11967 date=1219808353]
Oh. Damn. And i thought you were masterminding your way into being the next Wesker. lol
[/quote]
Hey hey I gotta have a backup plan

B

Blood Crest

Ahh right...

Well, if you ever need help in taking over the world, sign me up >x3

Stop

[quote author=NightKry link=topic=148.msg11977#msg11977 date=1219812144]
Ahh right...

Well, if you ever need help in taking over the world, sign me up >x3
[/quote]
God I'm bored/corny sorry thanks for humoring me

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
In that case Id have to say Luis, I like how he trys his best to help leon out, then gets killed in that extreme way so sad but he is a legend even though he did die for nothing. ;[

Hoady

Yeah Luis was really cool would've been good if he escaped and i wish he could've followed and helped you instead of Ashley crowding around.Well at least you can put her in bins.

I'd say Leon though hes a great main character i just like the way how he always keeps his cool and throws in a cheesy line here and there it makes me want to play RE2 badly as i never got to see him in it.

BloodyEmpire

Leon because I love his looks, and his personality is great (esp. his corny dialogue. Always has me laughing) :) He's always doing that "tsk" thing. Love that.

I like his taste in woman (Ada and not Ashley) too.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I like Leons knife fight with Jack. That is something I like about Leon, taking on some hench guy ina knife fight, that takes something.

dsk91491

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=148.msg7265#msg7265 date=1214109159]
My favorite characters are:
Leon: He's sarcastic when he wants to be (I loved when the Right hand was sent after me and he said 'You can detach your right hand??', that shed light on the whole situation) and very sweet.
Luis: He's funny and a ladies man. He is also one of the best NPC's of history! (in my book)
The Merchant: He helps you out and is very mysterious. For example, he can beat you to a farther place on the map, even when there is only one route. These are the oddities that haunt me...
[/quote]

yea i'd have to agree with that statement, and how can one man possibly get his hands on ALL of those guns (I.E. the cavern with various RPGS, Sniper Rifles, and Heavy Machine Guns)

bruno

Chief Researcher
I don't like Leon from RE4 (I like him in RE2), so i choose ADA. She kicks ass, is smart and very sexy :D

L

Lurker
wesker in the mercs because he can kick heads off punch you into walls etc. plus he has an almost fully upgraded killer seven

Feng-Hi

Tough call between Leon for his badassness and Ada for her sexy assness! In the end I'll take the sex appeal out of the equation for me and vote for Leon.

Ryan

Krauser was a very interesting character, considering he had some past experiences with Leon, plus, he delivered us a fantastic cut scene with Leon when they where fighting with combat knifes. One of the best cut scenes in RE IMO.

Umbrella Corperation

I like Saddler in the main game because no matter what Leon did to get that idiot Ashley back he still found a way to get her back. I Also like him because he was always busting Leon's ball's I mean having a helicopter sot down was kick ass.

In the merc I love Wesker, you just cant get anymore wicked with that killer punch and the fully upgraded Killer7 :D

Top Bottom