• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which Resi game is better?

Which Game is Better

• Resident evil

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Resident evil 2

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Resident evil 3:Nemisis

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Resident evil 4

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • rESIDENT EVIL 5

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

L Kennedy

i think RE2 is the best game, because it has a great story and it is made really good..

And i love the idea of makeing a RE roleplaying game like Oblivion, in Raccoon city. it would have been great, and they should have a story that you could follow but you can always go where you want to and do what you want. It would also have been nice if the had make it so you could play multiplayer and meet up with people that could walk around in the streets with you ^^

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

Romero;38685 said:
Excuse me, but how do you make a PS1 memory card fit in a PS2?

as hades said, exact same size ports and the PS2 will automatically detect it as a ps1 memory card.

best way to check is to take a ps1 memorycard and a ps2, plug them both into the availible slots and check in the memory card brower (boot up the ps2 without a disk in) it should show 2 memory card icon and will say if its a ps1 compatable or ps2 compatable memory card.

just remember though, much like ps2 memory cards will only save ps2 games, the same stands for ps1 memory cards, you can only put your ps1 saves to it.

I know it works also as I regularly play the older ps1 RE's on the ps2 and always have a ps1 memory card plugged in ...Isnt backwards compatability wonderful? ^^

Hoady

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S;38678 said:
The whole las plagas idea to me was a very bad one as well, they could have easily just created a stronger strain of the T, G or T-Veronica virus that made zombies more intelligent instead of going for some stupid parasite virus that had nothing to do with RE other than Wesker's interest in it...(A good example of improved zombies was in RE3 Nemesis, the zombies came after you a LOT faster and took some putting down, not to mention they came in groups!)

Well i suppose why they did that is because they wanted a whole new game balance and the zombies probably wouldn't have felt right in over the shoulder view.Still that first Resident Evil 4 build was awesome, it had camera angles but when you were shooting it went over the shoulder.If they slapped some zombies and as you said possibly more intelligent and kept those cool hallucinations like with the deer head falling off(cancel out those stupid dolls) it could've been pretty cool it was getting a bit psychological but it could've been tweaked i guess.It certainly looked somewhat scary.

I loved pretty much all of Resident Evil 4 except for that island that was pretty gay.

Volthora

Resident evil 2, it was the very first RE game I ever tried, so it holds a special place in my heart :wub:

Believe it or not, I was actually to scared to play the game all by myself back then (I was 12 at the time (1999)).

rocklikebrucelee

The REmake is my favorite. It has:
1. tragic endings and good endings
2. tragic situations (Barry, Lisa, Enrico, Forest)
3. Betrayal (Wesker, Barry
4. Some romance (some of the files you find have people writing their last words to their families and stuff)
5. Characters making sacrifices (Richard)
6. Characters being picked off in cold blood and gore (Joseph and the Cerberi, Kenneth and that zombie, Forest and the crows (or Lisa Trevor? His face WAS f*cked up))
7. Amazing boss fights with unique bosses, and different ways to finish some of them off. (Plant 42, giant plant, shoot it or finish it) (Yawn, giant snake, shoot it up) (Neptune, giant shark, shoot it or fry it) (Lisa Trevor, mutated girl, shoot her off the cliff, or show her her mom's remains) (Tyrant, "ultimate" life form, shoot it, then shoot it with a rocket launcher[or if i remember correctly, you can just shoot like hell, and beat it without the rocket launcher?])

So yeah. To me, REmake had the best storyline of all the games. It was just perfect! :D Everything a story should have was in that game. :)

Top Bottom