• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which Male character would you like to be?

v iBaxter

Gotta be chris i could crack coconuts open with my pecks. dont know why but it could come in handy. :lol:

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
hm be...Wesker, he seems to die no matter how many times you kill him. lol. j/k.

Idk who I'd want to be...><

Sondre_norge

Wesker, super strong, and can doodge almost eveything.
Chris, a human donkey kong, just need to throw some crats.
HUNK, as as said before, he can survive anything.
William Birkin, very smart, and cool as mutated.
Alfred Ashford, i can be a freaking nutcase on my own mansion on antarctis... and i hate the winter.

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
There can be only one Mr. Death! I pretty much am a male Resident Evil Character, all I need is a zombie outbreak.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Hmmm... Either Chris or Leon. Mostly because they both have the skills to survive. lol. Chris is buff as hell and a trained STARS member. And Leon always gets the girl!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I am 16% Leon already and I would want to try it out 100%.

La Femme Fatale;62332 said:
Leon. And as I said in an earlier thread, I'd stare at myself in the mirror. Naked.
Lmao, would you blush?
Hmm, if you completely became Leon, I don't think you would find the mirror very interesting. If you got to be yourself and just "borrowed" his body lol... Most certainly exciting.

La Femme Fatale;62334 said:
Well, I'd continue - but I'm pretty sure this is a PG forum, haha. :lol:
? Something is telling me PG does not mean Pr0n Guide. :ermm:

v iBaxter

i think hunk deserves better, he is a very popular character because hes quick everyone loves that gasmask and he never dies... unless u get killed. but yet again capcom has not seen his potential and he will probably die out just like wesker.

Top Bottom