• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which Male character would you like to be?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Weskers Shades;62520 said:
and he will probably die out just like wesker.
Wesker won't die out. Not everyone thinks he really died in RE5 (and I desperately want to believe that, so no 'proofs of death' please).

But, let's say Wesker died. Wesker can still come back, because Umbrella cloned him. And who knows, maybe the clone is "enhanced".

Duo

Chris, so that I could be close to Jill.

Though you have to wonder if Wesker had any extracurricular fun with brainwashed Jill...add superpowers and it looks like we have a winner.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Chris, Steve or HUNK for me.

Besides being enigmatic and all, HUNK had that "Badass" charisma just sprouting out all over him, lol. Plus, he never dies. Maybe.

Chris, being my second fave character and most favorite male character. And coincidentally, we have the same first names, like it's a dream come true! D:

Steve since I'm closest to his age. I can relate to him quite a lot (especially on the family thing, but I'd rather not say it here). Claire's my favorite character of all time, and since Steve had been the only one that really touched her heart (which is shown visibly across the games, to say the least), hoorah for Steve! xD

Levan

Polkka. lol
^I don't know if either I have to suppress his statement inside my head or insanely laugh about it. xD

Though Leon may actually a bit... femininish(if such a word exists) in sorts of ways(for me, cause I'm a guy), I don't believe he's effeminate. He even catches more girls than I would *probably* ever do. D:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
pacocena11;62703 said:
chris or hunk,leon is gay
:blink: "Gay" can mean a couple of things and Leon are neither of those things.

wolfgirl;62835 said:
LEOOOOOOOOOOON

*drools*
Another crush on Leon. Does that guy never run out of luck with the ladies? :lol:

Levan;62855 said:
Though Leon may actually a bit... femininish(if such a word exists) in sorts of ways
You mean feminine? What is feminine about Leon? Nothing that I can see. :confused:

Levan

Polkka. lol
^Just a wee bit, for me. I believe his outlandish hairstyle and his overall physique kind of sums it up. But of course, I wouldn't believe Leon is actually gay. D:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Leon is so popular, he's gonna be torn in pieces and a piece is maybe all you get. :confused:

Top Bottom