• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character is more than likely gay?

Which RE character do you think would most likely be gay/bi?

• Wesker

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Chris

Votes: 27 32.9%
  • Jill

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Rebecca

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Claire

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Sherry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jake

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Billy

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Carlos

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Leon

Votes: 15 18.3%

• Total voters

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Chris's gay with Piers , Wesker and oh don't forget Feeeeeeen ;)

Okay I don't get why everybody says Chris and Wesker were in love with each other. They tried to kill each other multiple times, and Wesker murdered Chris's friends.
I don't think Chris and Finn ever liked each other like that...

Also, why do people say Leon is gay? Why is he in love with every girl ever then?

One-Winged Angel

Cecil "There is sorrow in those wintery eyes..."
Yeah Chris and Wesker are enemies indeed but the way Wesker screams Chrisssssss O_O reveals that there was some kind of tension between the two and not to mention how many times Wesker and Chris encountered each other like come on Wesker teasing Chris every time they meet in re5 says it all plus the line "suck on this ,Wesker"
As for Leon he's straight , but the people who say that he's gay even though he's always ends up by hitting on every woman he knows , they just judge him by his looks like Hel said above it's the haircut .

AlexiaAshford

Chris is so straight

10687192_693835684076757_525482636136448462_n.jpg

umbra aeterna

When i think about it, I realize chris is the one no straight white male he vicariously represents wants to be gay.

He's the gay one.

But leon has a chick(ada), in fact he survived raccoon city because his girlfriend broke uo with him and he got drunk so no.Please stop calling leon gay.

Wesker has a bastard kid which means he legitimately banged a chick at some point and rocked out...granted, he gives me bi vibes at times but no gay here.

Again chriis has?? Molly and her four daughters due to being married to the job or may be really bad with women (how? Dude, you already get points for looking so damn fine and havin ballz of steel) ...that or he is a homosexual.

Or maybe after wesker he tried and it was never enough.Nobody else would put the leather on and have hate sekz wit him.

I AM JOKING (though chris x wesker is my fandom as is jill x wesker, I am aware it is NOT cannon)

Still, things are looking bleak in Chris's corner.

And Piers could've been a closet homo though.May he rest in peace

Last edited:

umbra aeterna

Gay or not, even though he's obviously not... It was a gay move on Wesker's part for not hitting that.
Wesker got her to turn over tricell. He probably ran a marthon up in that.unfortunately it was so good that she fell in love and won't leave him be.nobody said he didn't bang excella.from the looks of it he either promised her the D, over gave it or none at all. Likely th second or first

The Darkening Sea

I'm much too young to have given birth to Jake- he's simply a test-tube baby or from an affair Albert may have had before me, I don't really care. The man himself could post here and confirm this but he's sleeping...either way, I still love him :)

You're simply delusional.

The Darkening Sea

Darkening Sea, I could be nasty in return and accuse you of being illiterate - the forum rules, which you agreed to by virtue of your membership here, clearly state that insulting and abusing comments are not tolerated. But I won't... because I have class.

Consider this your first warning. Ta.

I said: And maybe you have low IQ? That is it.

Given that I said nothing else, it could easily be a joke and does any mature person jump on something as little as that?

Please…my insult was the lightest anybody could hope to make, because I'm already aware that the ‘rules’ are made for little children who get upset over the slightest thing. The average member is in their 20s though...I expect a greater level of maturity than to weep over something so small.

My ‘insults’ could get far more diligent that I would ravish this entire community into despair. My self-restraint must be enormous to have gone through 4-5 months of idiocy and stupidity, with only making a single, minimalistic insult about it.

Other members on here have called me 'moronic' for having held opinions, but I hardly complained about it, as I would feel like an immature baby for having done so, especially when said insult was unfounded.

Thanks for the 'warning' but I don't even find it justified. Praising yourself with 'class' is also unjustified at this point, I think... and calling a member who uses constructive grammar 'illiterate' would say more about you - than me.

Top Bottom