• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character is more than likely gay?

Which RE character do you think would most likely be gay/bi?

• Wesker

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Chris

Votes: 27 32.9%
  • Jill

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Rebecca

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Claire

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Sherry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jake

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Billy

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Carlos

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Leon

Votes: 15 18.3%

• Total voters

Turo602

The King of Kings
I'll say it once more. Chris was more emotional with Piers, and seemed saddest when he died (other than Finn, but he was more of a mentor to him), and there were a few scenes where it seriously looked like he was checking Piers out. I referenced my uncle because Chris is supposed to be a person, so he should have some similarities to actual people.

I'm sorry, but that line right there just turned this whole thing into a joke. I'm done.

Denzil22

Premium
I'm sorry, but that line right there just turned this whole thing into a joke. I'm done.
Some people will see clues to this and think he's gay others will not but it doesn't matter ever way capcom have never said anything so it's up to ever player to decide I don't know if chris is gay or not but I wouldn't care if he was so I think everyone should decide for them self .

Turo602

The King of Kings
Some people will see clues to this and think he's gay others will not but it doesn't matter ever way capcom have never said anything so it's up to ever player to decide I don't know if chris is gay or not but I wouldn't care if he was so I think everyone should decide for them self .

Yawn, Capcom portrays him as straight. I've been over this...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
No, it doesn't make me uncomfortable at all. People are insisting that the characters are gay and lesbian and bisexual with false evidence. I think its slanderous to the franchise, to the creators, and its disrespectful.
Well, if its any comfort to you - I am incredibly doubtful that any Capcom employees are losing sleep over whether or not a bunch of young girls on a forum that doesn't even belong to them think Chris and Wesker are gay or not. You can take it down 'cause everything is going to be okay there, bud. ;)

Denzil22

Premium
Yawn, Capcom portrays him as straight. I've been over this...
Yes they do but that's not the point others will see things where you don't and believe thing you don't its good that people think differently about the characters and in the end it real doesn't matter what others think if he is gay who cares if he is not who cares.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Yes they do but that's not the point others will see things where you don't and believe thing you don't its good that people think differently about the characters and in the end it real doesn't matter what others think if he is gay who cares if he is not who cares.

I care when I get lied to.

Denzil22

Premium
I
I care when I get lied to.
Well others don't really care and that's the right attitude to have there will be more and more gay characters in games and movies ect it's becoming more accepted nowadays so it's trivial really.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I

Well others don't really care and that's the right attitude to have there will be more and more gay characters in games and movies ect it's becoming more accepted nowadays so it's trivial really.

What are you on about? This has nothing to do with equality or gay rights. Get a clue.

Denzil22

Premium
What are you on about? This has nothing to do with equality or gay rights. Get a clue.
I am saying there's no way to know 100% you are just going around in circles with others who disagree as I said before it doesn't matter what chris sexuality is just enjoy the game . I know I will what ever he is :)

Turo602

The King of Kings
I am saying there's no way to know 100% you are just going around in circles with others who disagree as I said before it doesn't matter what chris sexuality is just enjoy the game .

You can accept bull**** if you want, I don't have to. This is a forum, expect disagreement and debate.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Please Keep it diplomatic and polite I accept you disagree but you need to accept that people like me and maddy7 and others disagree with you and that's the way it should be :)

How about don't tell me what to do. I don't have to accept anything.

Denzil22

Premium
Then don't tell others how to think it's up to them to believe what ever they wish and don't get so angry over a fictional charicter it's not worth it anyway iam done on this topic now have a nice day .

Spencer Key

There's no evidence saying they're straight, either. Why does everybody just assume if it isn't said they're gay, that they're straight?

You said you don't like it when people call you stupid, but then you say things like that. I'm sorry but you're asking for it.

People generally don't expect you to be gay or lesbian any more than they expect you to be a schizophrenic. The reaction is often the same: Oh, you're gay? Oh, you suffer with schizophrenia?

Some parents are softer than others, yes, but I'm pretty sure that not a single mother or father on earth actually "wants" their son to be gay or daughter to be lesbian. They want straight kids, grand kids, and conventional NORMS.

The disappointment in finding out that you have a gay son or lesbian daughter is innate.

And you have deep, profound ignorance.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
You said you don't like it when people call you stupid, but then you say things like that. I'm sorry but you're asking for it.

People generally don't expect you to be gay or lesbian any more than they expect you to be a schizophrenic. The reaction is often the same: Oh, you're gay? Oh, you suffer with schizophrenia?

Some parents are softer than others, yes, but I'm pretty sure that not a single mother or father on earth actually "wants" their son to be gay or daughter to be lesbian. They want straight kids, grand kids, and conventional NORMS.

The disappointment in finding out that you have a gay son or lesbian daughter is innate.

And you have deep, profound ignorance.

That doesn't make me stupid. I don't have ignorance, I'm just not homophobic.

Denzil22

Premium
That doesn't make me stupid. I don't have ignorance, I'm just not homophobic.
That guy calling you ignorant is very ironic coming from him . You wouldn't expect such small minded people in 2015 . If it's any consolation most people these days don't care if people are gay and they don't care if fictional charicters are or not to that's life gay people are real .

Spencer Key

Never said Wesky was gay! (He's not).But Wesker had Excella around his fingers,not the other way around.She had the power at first ,and he had a dream.He sold it wrapped up with his d*** .The box was bad ,Excella was annoyiing and Wesker was greedy...but what if Excella ,WAS compatable? What then?

As for Chris and Piers,it could just be a mentor thing,I ship them for lulz.I won't count that as evidence of homosexuality...but them costumes and his severe lack of interest in women,could be a repressed homosexual.No problem with that.And I really do think Wesker would f*** a dude if there was something to gain from it(say if someone more powerful than him wanted him and seducing him was the only way to get samples from said guy.Wesker would suck it up ,lie down and think of england).He likely treats sex with anyone that way.Hell,dude probably don't even beat off,or if he do it's urges and no fantasies.

Your argument is barely coherent. Wesker is extremely manipulative, and is in fact his sole characteristic. He also clearly turned Excella down when he realized what she was up too - using her body to get closer to him, and to gain a higher position than she already was at. "I've proven myself worthy haven't I?" Understand what that means? She is looking for VALIDATION. He simply wasn't interested! Wesker is the LEAST sexual character in the game and doesn't at all give the impression that he would pity f**k a woman/man to get what he wants. This is just an insult. Of course he manipulated her in much more intelligent ways, promising her things she was never going to get and then rejected her when she no longer had any use to him. This highlights his LACK OF EMPATHY.

All assumptions made of Wesker underline the fact that most don't understand his character.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
If anyone at Capcom is reading this thread, I think they must be getting a laugh at how important this topic is to a lot of people here. ;)

I'm sure Capcom will never make a statement on the character's sexuality just for the sake of clearing it up. They want fans to be debating this. Don't be surprised if they intentionally make vague gay hints in games, it's the sort of thing that keeps fans interested.

2015? What is accepted or taboo in 2015? It totally depends on where you are. Don't forget that the Internet is the most liberal "country" on Earth. Where I am, we are perhaps still in the '90s or '00s compared to where many of you are. And I'm personally conservative even for my local standards. Still I have no problem with this topic.

Top Bottom