• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character is more than likely gay?

Which RE character do you think would most likely be gay/bi?

• Wesker

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Chris

Votes: 27 32.9%
  • Jill

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Rebecca

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Claire

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Sherry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jake

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Billy

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Carlos

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Leon

Votes: 15 18.3%

• Total voters

umbra aeterna

Your argument is barely coherent. Wesker is extremely manipulative, and is in fact his sole characteristic. He also clearly turned Excella down when he realized what she was up too - using her body to get closer to him, and to gain a higher position than she already was at. "I've proven myself worthy haven't I?" Understand what that means? She is looking for VALIDATION. He simply wasn't interested! Wesker is the LEAST sexual character in the game and doesn't at all give the impression that he would pity f**k a woman/man to get what he wants. This is just an insult. Of course he manipulated her in much more intelligent ways, promising her things she was never going to get and then rejected her when she no longer had any use to him. This highlights his LACK OF EMPATHY.

All assumptions made of Wesker underline the fact that most don't understand his character.

Wesker is shameless,his performance in re1 kinda cleared that up ...still think he would f*** to gt what he wants if there was no other way to get it.You don't walk around dressed like that if you weren't tryna entice someone. But what if excella was accepted by uroburos?

Spencer Key

Look until capcom says 'Christopher Redfield is heterosexual'or at least give him a potential female love interest,he's either A ,or Gay .

Deal with it

Yet not a single shred of genuine evidence to support the accusation that Chris is a homosexual. All counter evidence that Turo provides you with you simply dismiss: You're suffering from cognitive dissonance.

You see what you want to see because you can not comprehend anything. This doesn't speak well of your mentality.

Are you sure you're not a gay man trapped inside a woman's body? lol

You have an obsession with homosexuality. Deal with it.

Spencer Key

Wesker is shameless,his performance in re1 kinda cleared that up ...still think he would f*** to gt what he wants if there was no other way to get it.You don't walk around dressed like that if you weren't tryna entice someone. But what if excella was accepted by uroburos?

Still barely coherent...

Spencer Key

Some people will see clues to this and think he's gay others will not but it doesn't matter ever way capcom have never said anything so it's up to ever player to decide I don't know if chris is gay or not but I wouldn't care if he was so I think everyone should decide for them self .

No it is not up to the player to decide. CAPCOM decide on their own characters. They don't expect people to look for meaning where there isn't none.

CAPCOM don't bother to define the characters sexuality because by default they are straight. There has yet to be a gay or lesbian character.

I bet that ruins the "fun" huh?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Spencer Key or the Darkening Sea - whichever you prefer,

My my... you gave yourself away far too easy. Either that, or I've been at this way too long.

One of the issues numerous people here came to me regarding your behaviour is your penchant for diagnosing everyone else with bullsh!t mental illnesses simply for disagreeing with you. So, when you happened to pull that on yet another one of my members, I took the liberty of checking your IP address and what do you know, you and 'the Darkening Sea' are one of the same. Attention to detail, my friend. All it takes. ;)

I find it hilarious that you're so bloody quick to judge and label others, and yet here , not only are you are carrying on a conversation with yourself, but praising yourself to the moon and back. Not that I'm crazy about quoting scripture, but it seems appropriate: "you hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's."

Do yourself a favour and don't come back. There are a million other RE forums, but you are not welcome here.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

My my... you gave yourself away far too easy. Either that, or I've been at this way too long.

One of the issues numerous people here came to me regarding your behaviour is your penchant for diagnosing everyone else with bullsh!t mental illnesses simply for disagreeing with you. So, when you happened to pull that on yet another one of my members, I took the liberty of checking your IP address and what do you know, you and 'the Darkening Sea' are one of the same. Attention to detail, my friend.

I find it hilarious that you're so bloody quick to judge and label others, and yet here , not only are you are carrying on a conversation with yourself, but praising yourself to the moon and back. Not that I'm crazy about quoting scripture, but it seems appropriate: "you hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's."

Do yourself a favour and don't come back. There are a million other RE forums, but you are not welcome here.

I... I did not see that one coming.

Turo602

The King of Kings

One of the issues numerous people here came to me regarding your behaviour is your penchant for diagnosing everyone else with bullsh!t mental illnesses simply for disagreeing with you. So, when you happened to pull that on yet another one of my members, I took the liberty of checking your IP address and what do you know, you and 'the Darkening Sea' are one of the same. Attention to detail, my friend. All it takes. ;)

Lol, I think it was obvious since he joined and attacked me with "The Darkening Sea sounds very smart and is the only one making sense" during the great Wesker debate of November 2014.

Last edited:

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Back on topic. I think there being a canonically gay/bi/demisexual/queer character would be great for Resident Evil. TLOU has done it- but it seems capcom is too afraid to do such a thing, who knows. What I do love about them is they don't really say one way or another (unless it's Leon) and that's great. Leave it up to the fan's imaginations.

umbra aeterna

Yet not a single shred of genuine evidence to support the accusation that Chris is a homosexual. All counter evidence that Turo provides you with you simply dismiss: You're suffering from cognitive dissonance.

You see what you want to see because you can not comprehend anything. This doesn't speak well of your mentality.

Are you sure you're not a gay man trapped inside a woman's body? lol

You have an obsession with homosexuality. Deal with it.

I put up a truce a few comment back, and agreed to leave it be.I let well enough alone.But now you accuse me of 'cognitive dissonance '? Well, I'm sorry that you feel so strongly about a fictional character that you so vicariously live through.And I have no obsession with homosexuality so much as you have a fesr of it.Sad reality is, every gay guy doesn't prance around limp wristed with purses...no we have strong soldiers and good people (like chris!) Serving in our militaries we speak who are gay and lesbian, which is why this is not out of the realm of possibility. Discounting the probability of him being gay and looking down upon him if he were is doing these people a disservice because now you look down on him.

This is a fictional character, but your feelings are not fictional and how you percieve non heterosexuals isn't either.You are a bigot.

And as for Wesker...I never said he was gay, but say if he were in a scenarii where he had to obtaina sample from from someone like Dante from Devil may cry who would make him his bitch without trying (this is hypothetical here,please remember) .If Wesker wanted a samlple from him he coukd either A) send someone else to get it...except ada screwed him over so that leaves option B) get it himself. A is a shot in the dark and he may hopefully have his way...but if not there is plan B.He could always trick it out of him, like do a sweep after a match and collect whayever he could But what if it were not enough? His two choices are -become an ally or if Dante for some reason wanted him (hypothetical!) Wanted him, he could (and likely would) seduce him and after having wall climbing, bed breaking sex, drag him off to the lab.He could always make a toxin to poison him, but this is again, a shot in the dark.zhe may accidentally kill him.Its not like code veronica where he could get another sample or wiyh re4, no this is his ONLY chance, there are no.more Dante's walking around.He would do the same if it were a female, as well.Period .Wesker is a manipulative fuxk, so why not?

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
I could totally see Rebecca being bisexual, especially after seeing her alternate costume in Zero and her hidden tatt. She just seems to be the 'not so innocent' girl that tries to play innocent in her work field, but in reality is a total nympho. I mean look at the way she checks Jill out in the umbrella chronicles, and even in REmake she seems very eager to partner up with Jill near the end there. She's just a cute little perv ;)

wel indeed im in love with rebecca and hhhhhhh no shes cute as hell and we all little perv in our way if i had ton say definening something in our way dosint mean it is to others even if its true ...whitch i see its wrong.. :0

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Spencer Key or the Darkening Sea - whichever you prefer, [...] you and 'the Darkening Sea' are one of the same.

Seriously now? How charming! In that post where I told Spencer (or Darkening Sea or whoever) to crawl back under a rock (and believe it or not, I was trying to be civil), I was going to add: "We just got rid of someone like you - the replacement arrived early!" But then I thought, naaah, his tendency to analyse people is not that bad yet... And now this. They're not only similar, they're actually the same person. I'm glad that such plot twists and "revelations" still happen in real life too. Ha ha!

Now I wonder who is the real deal, though. My guess would be Spencer, and he used his Darkening Sea persona to test the water before he introduced himself.

Last edited:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Wow I missed all the excitement in this thread. Glad to see Wesker's up there with Chris at least. :happy:

Imma rip him right out the closet.

He would totally rape his best man, Chris, if given the chance

image.jpg1_zpszu7fp3b4.jpg

Last edited:

wanderer

battle master
Claire has shown great interest in Neil in Rev2. anyone saying that is just 'friends' is obviously in denial. and Leon, tried to pickup Hunnigan, did and more seriously Ada.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Leon: NOPE. He's def straight. I don't know why in many RE parodies he's portrayed as gay. Never understood that. He flirts with women, he's into Ada (can't blame him, she's def a nice catch) albeit his obsession for her is a very unhealthy one.
But to sum it up: He's a ladies man ;)

Wesker: He has a kid, so him being gay is out of question. He could be bi, but well...

I have to say Chris is the gay one. Why? He's been so long with sexy Jill together, yet they never managed to become something more than just "Partners". Very supicious... Chris you won't get a woman like Jill on every street corner (unless we're talking about her RE3 hooker outfit xD). Also he was overdramatic when Piers died. Probably had romantic feelings for him. And not to mention his questionable unlockable outfits... A leather outfit? A yukata showing partially his bare chest? And the gayest of all, the Sailor Outfit. You know he could be easily one of the Village People with his wardrobe. So yeah Chris is a fa... I mean gay.

Last edited:
Top Bottom