• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Which boss was easy/hard for you?

bruno

Chief Researcher
Trinity;30827 said:
Belive it or not..all of them were easy :) but the real ****ed up thing was pressing those buttons..cause I played it on my PC and it always showed me 1,3 or 5,6... -_- so I died like 30 times trying to figure out what the buttons were.

I also had that problem with my PC version. As i had learned the controls by myself, i figured out what key corresponded to each number by looking at the playing manuals, and wrote them in a paper. After some time, i got used to it.

red

I think Salazar's last mutation was easy (once I got to play it a couple hundred times to achieve the specialty weapons, especially the infinite rocket launcher.) It was just really annoying when I kept missing "soft spot" haha.

AVP

the chainsaw sister i craped my self on and they were a bit hard and krauser was very hard the part were you have to kill him befor the bomb blows up and the crocodile was easy i think

Nosophoros

I found Krauser a little too easy (at least at the tower) all you have to do is shoot his feet and then his head, he will backflip, then repeat. I beat him using my Red 9 :lol:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Yes, I didn't find Krauser too bad either. I knifed him for the most part, and it wasn't too bad- especially since I was expecting to unload my entire arsenal on him.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;36367 said:
I knifed him for the most part,
Holy c....
I know understand where "Fatale" comes from. :eek: :p
Maybe you knifed El Gigante and other bosses to death also?

I've not done so many bosses yet, no really hard ones. But I make it hard to myself because I try to not miss a bullet and to not get hurt in the battle. Gunning down Bitores Mendez this way was hard, because he is thin and easy to miss, and he has long range attacks while on his feet.

Feng-Hi

I thought the final battle was too easy and Krauser wound me up the most of all of them. Just getting the timings right to kill him before I blew up!! Spent many attempts ending with throwing the wii-mote across the room!!!!!

mastermind

i always thought Krauser was always just in there for fun cause he was easy
the one that gave me the hardest time was when i tried to kill salazar cause i was going up the stairs to the doors and saw someone and thought he was a ganado but he was the merchant so i screwed myself so i couldnt improve my weapons and i was almost out of all my ammo for all my weapons so i had to restart :(
it really sucked

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Holy c....
I know understand where "Fatale" comes from.
Maybe you knifed El Gigante and other bosses to death also?

Haha, nah, my friend had just convinced me that Krauser was more vulnerable to knife attacks so I was like 'okay, whatever you say', lol. I'm actually not very good at all, I've had to buy the rocket launcher for quite a few boss battles... but for this one I had too much stuff in my inventory that I didn't want to get rid of, so I had to improvise, aha.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Is the knife doing more damage to some enemies and less damage on other enemies? Is it not just that different enemies got different amount of health points?

:ermm: Maybe it does different damage. When I think about it, I sometimes find that the TMP does more damage than expected.

(Try beating a Garrador with only the knife! :p (I consider them mini-bosses))

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I saw it done on YouTube somewhere... I think once you get the hang of it though, it looks pretty simple. I imagine it would be super time consuming, though.

Is the knife doing more damage to some enemies and less damage on other enemies? Is it not just that different enemies got different amount of health points?

I think so. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but has always seemed to be closely associated with knifefights and what not, so it does make sense for him to be most vulnerable to them. At the same time, Leon takes a ****load of damage from Krauser's knife as well (if I remember correctly), alot more than any other normal attack, it seems.

Top Bottom