• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Which boss was easy/hard for you?

Pistol_Pete

I've always hated the twin garradors, and the cage garrador (although that one is easy if you have a hand grenade).
Mendez alternates between extremely trivially easy and annoyingly hard to not get hit. I dislike saddler too.

Once you get the knack for salaazar he is very easy.

Regens (and maidens) are actually surprisingly easy to kill knife only when you know how.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
El gigante in the two path part. I died so many times trying to kill him with that huge rock that Ashley points at but i always fail. and then i got ****ed off bought the rocket launcher and sent him to the hell.

Pistol_Pete

El gigante in the two path part. I died so many times trying to kill him with that huge rock that Ashley points at but i always fail. and then i got ****ed off bought the rocket launcher and sent him to the hell.

AFAIK, it is not possible to kill him with the rock. I've done it a ton of times and it doesn't kill him even if it lands right on top of him, doesn't even trigger the tentacles. It's just to block the path and delay him so you can run through.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I'm impressed you managed to beat Del Lago without having health items accompany you because I've not managed to pull that off.

It's because I've bought/played RE4 more times than necessary for a human being. If it's not my favourite game, it's in the Top 5.

rockstarbd82

Krauser part II. His actions are always random when trying to hit him and avoiding his attack (esp the double kick as there's no button escape for that one).

AdaWait

Your right hand comes off?
IT is definitely a son of a bitch and it's hard to not lose health while fighting him, but I had the most trouble with Krauser especially on Pro. Sometime I ran out of time and sometimes I just didn't have enough ammo to kill him or health to survive. It kind of depends on how much you stock up before you go in.

AdaWait

Your right hand comes off?
Really? I thought Saddler was one of the easier ones especially since you only had to shoot him in the eye and could use all of those construction beams.

I remember my first play through I had a bit of trouble with the Big Cheese because the space was so confined. Salazar gave me grief, but now I almost always just buy a rocket launcher and kill him in about 5 seconds.

wanderer

battle master
hardest for me was Mendez. spiderman swinging around with no legs, gets a little tough to kill on your first try.

easiest is Salazar. after i beat the game twice i decided to goof around in the game. loaded up the typewriter save right before i fought salazar, and decided to kill him with only the semi-automatic rifle + Red9. the rifle was for the sheild, the red9 was for Salazar after he is exposed out of his sheild. i think it took 44 red9 bullets, cannot remember exactly.

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
Really? I thought Saddler was one of the easier ones especially since you only had to shoot him in the eye and could use all of those construction beams.

I remember my first play through I had a bit of trouble with the Big Cheese because the space was so confined. Salazar gave me grief, but now I almost always just buy a rocket launcher and kill him in about 5 seconds.
Well now that I think about it, Alexia is probably the most difficult to beat. But Saddler...maybe he was pretty easy to beat lol

Patrick Wilfong

Steve Picks LLC
Easiest Boss had to be the last one. Hardest Boss (in my opinion), was Krauser. Mostly because the first time through, I never seemed to have the right kind of gun or the best strategy of shooting him in the legs at the last part of his fight.... :/ but, overall I had the most fun (OF all resident evil games) fighting against all of the bosses, mini-bosses, and henchmen :)

Top Bottom