• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Which boss was easy/hard for you?

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
not sure if i've posted here already but
Easy: too many, guess i'll put ol' Jacky boy
Hard: none of'em really...guess I'll say Chief Mendez

Joe S. Kennedy

The easiest one for me was Krauser. Once you take your dagger out he's finished lol just keep shaking it and he won't even touch you ;)
The hardest one at the biginning was the left hand of Salazar. I had so hard times killing it! I realized that i could freeze it just randomly after the 3rd time i finished the game lol

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I was really kinda shocked and dumbfounded when I beat Sadler without trying the first time around :( ... so he wasn't very difficult. Salazar wasn't so bad either. I think I would have to go with Mendez as well, especially on professional. By then I have the handgun and bolt action rifle tuned up as much as possible and the first shotgun not tuned up at all (I usually save that money to buy the Riot Gun when entering the castle and just stick to the handgun and rifle until then), so it generally takes a ton of ammunition and patience.

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
Recalling my first time playing it...
Easy: Del Lago, Salazar, Bitorez and Dr. Salvador (and even he killed me about 3 times outside Bitorez's house)
Hard: Everything else... LOL
The thing is, I played RE4 before any othe RE title, not knowing anything but the vague idea the movies give...
I had just bougth a PS3 and never played anything but Mario&friends, so the transition between a game were you just stomp enemies into one where you have to blast their head off was made rather harshly...
I must say I've never enjoyed a game the same way I did with RE4...
I also must say that it took 25 and a half hours to finish it the 1st time...
I must say too, I didn't found out until the 2nd round that you could upgrade your weapons beyond just changing them for other models...

NintenStar

Krauser was a lot of fun. I was playing earlier today, and I knifed him to death. It was a bit after the part where Krauser showed his Plaga arm. I ran out of TMP ammo, Magmum ammo, and Handgun Ammo. (I didn't use my Riot Gun since I barely had any ammo for it and I thought that it would take too long to reload). So I just knifed Krauser's feet and then him. It wasn't even that hard. But it's not really easy.

EASY: Verdugo. Tip the thing over, then use a Rocket Launcher

HARD: U3, aka 'It'. This thing scared the hell out of me. Got me with it's Plaga thing a few times. At least I saw the second explosive barrel. I swear, U3 is the ugliest video game boss ever. There is nothing that can possibly get any uglier than this. El Gigante is a model compared to this thing.

Coma Black

Lamb of God
Easy - the village Chief. I killed him with the bolt-action rifle (I was so proud of myself).
Hard - probably U3, scary too.

ElleChii

Ladyluck means nothing.
I think the easiest to me was Del Lago, and the hardest to me is actually Dr Salvador (the one in the mercenaries' last stage), I get so stressed out when I hear a chainsaw o_o even U3 wasn't as hard or stressfull as those mofoing chainsaws ><

Deputy

Forget bosses. I killed ALL of them pretty easily. But I can't get that dang jet ski to the finish line. :confused:

DeweySshi

Forget bosses. I killed ALL of them pretty easily. But I can't get that dang jet ski to the finish line. :confused:
You made me laugh! yeah...the jet ski part can be pretty annoying...

The easiest was of course Saddler.
The hard one was Krauser...this guy was such a pain!

Genesis_of_Nemesis

Dead Man Walking
In the beginning, all the bosses were easy for me except for Mendez, U3 and Krauser.
Now on new later runs, its only U3 and Krauser that a painful chore for me to do.

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
I don't know why everybody said "Krauser is too hard". In my opinion, he's (and Salazar) one of the easiest boss in RE4 , and the best way to defeat him is using knife :). From the other side, I don't like fight with Verdugo and Saddler, and Bittores Mendes on Pro...

Anyway, every boss is easy, when you have Rocket Launcher or Handacannon ;)

Genesis_of_Nemesis

Dead Man Walking
For me, its not that's Krauser's too hard, it's the fact that on brand spankin' new runs, he can be a bit of a challenge to get him on his knees in order to use the knife to the face. And on my first couple of runs of the game, I didn't know that he was weak against the knife until sometime later on.

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Exactly ! My first fight with Krauser was long and hard, and honestly- I hated RE4 ;). But after my friend show me, how easy is fight with knife against him, I was very surprised.

Genesis_of_Nemesis

Dead Man Walking
Yeah I would think that everyone that had a tough time with the guy had a WTF moment when we all realized how easily he can could have been defeated from the start . I certainly did. :oops:

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Easiest boss fight for me was Del Lago.

Hardest was IT the first time round, mainly because I was literally ****ting a brick when I first did the fight :p

The ACTUAL hardest boss fight, well i'm not sure, they were all pretty easy, except maybe Krauser, because my reaction times Re are ridiculous.

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Easiest is between Saddler and the village chief. Hardest is probably Salazar. For some reason I had extreme difficulty beating him on my first playthrough. But now that I've beaten the game several more times he's gotten easier for me XD

Top Bottom