• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where are you from?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Didn't read so much, but I see Lisbon is very old.
But the population figures looks a bit crazy lol, in the city only 480,000, and in the metro 2.6 millions! Are almost everyone in the Lisbon metro living outside the city? :lol:

bruno

Chief Researcher
Yep, there's a big metro area. I myself live in it. People have tendency to live in the surroundings because homes are much more cheaper and you are very close to the city. (I live pratically in the city, 3 minutes by car...).

Mr Sunshine

tremor;68819 said:
Yes I know our crime rate is very scary. There are alot of crazy people here.

I was sure about that! :lol:

I read it in the newspaper the other day..

" 1998
------
July

... Bizarre murder cases have recently occured in Colombus city. There are outlanders' reports of families being attacked by a group of about one person. The brains of the victims were apparently eaten..
"

:lol:

tequila

Bottle Lover
Fallen91;68876 said:

" 1998
------
July

... Bizarre murder cases have recently occured in Colombus city. There are outlanders' reports of families being attacked by a group of about one person. The brains of the victims were apparently eaten..
"

:lol: RE reference.... that's priceless

tequila

Bottle Lover
Fallen91;68841 said:
Chicago Bulls FTW!!!

Turkish huh? I'm Greek! Prepare for a fight!! :lol: just kidding!

Greece is a small country to the south-east side of Europe. I live in Athens the city where democracy was found. Well it was not the same with today's representative democracy because the Athenian citizens themselves were the ones ruling their city-state. There were slaves too but that's another matter I suppose..

..Times change though and right now it seems that we are in a really bad situation.

Anyway our most famous food is named "souvlaki". I can't describe it well and for this I'll just post a picture:

made%20in_4acf01fb757e6.jpg

Hmm.. I feel hungry already! :D

That looks good.... reminds me of a gyro :D

Yesss the Chicago Bulls woot woot! But eh I don't watch basketball. I watch football and baseball more.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tequila;68882 said:
:lol: RE reference.... that's priceless
What is the RE reference? Maybe I ought to know it? Maybe I'm too tired to know anything. :confused:

tequila

Bottle Lover
Fallen91;68876 said:

" 1998
------
July

"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is what I ment by RE reference ^^^^ when the zombies come out :p
Romero;68892 said:

What is the RE reference? Maybe I ought to know it? Maybe I'm too tired to know anything. :confused:

Feng-Hi

I'm from Nottingham in the UK. Yes home of Robin Hood, lived here all my life! Did consider leaving for America or Canada a few years ago but got married instead!

No idea where my roots are from, weird real life surname. Although it does say that an ancestor of mine worked in London Tower and created a torture machine! Nasty looking thing too!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scavenger's_daughter

My favourite food is a nice Chicken Tikka Masala, home-made or from a local Indian Restaurant I don't mind.

Erm............nothing else to really add!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;68876 said:

" 1998
------
July

"

LMAO! :lol:

Mr Sunshine

tequila;68883 said:
That looks good.... reminds me of a gyro :D

It does have gyro inside! ;)

Romero;68892 said:

It's a part of the intro of the original RE actually. Some words are changed on purpose! :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Yes, Fallen's trying to say that I'm the reason why Columbus's crime rate is so high. :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm from Canada... born in Toronto and then moved to the Niagara Region where I lived up until last year... it wasn't too bad but I never want to live in a tourist town again. It's too busy and congested for my liking, and the driving especially is horrible because most of the people on the road don't know where they're going. I'm now living near my university, which I won't name but I'll post a couple of pictures of my campus.

UniversityHall.jpg

university-hall.jpg

ssc02_81.jpg

Inside that building...
qsmusc.jpg

A couple of the residences on campus... the one on the left is the dorm I stayed in during my first year of uni.
MHallandWHall.jpg

Um, to eat... I love any and all breakfast foods, except sausage. I could eat breakfast for every meal of the day, haha. I eat deviled eggs far more often than I should.
breakfast.jpg

howto_eggsfinished.jpg
And I absolutely love dim sum assorted chicken buns... I couldn't find a good picture of the inside, but they are delicious.
dim-sum-buns-blog.jpg

dark_zero

I live in Northern British Columbia in Canada, sadly I never liked it here for one your always checking your back for creeps. Theres nothing but crackheads,drunks and ignorant ppl. I kinda wish I was living back out in the farm in Alberta much nicer and peaceful.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Feng-Hi;68906 said:
No idea where my roots are from, weird real life surname. Although it does say that an ancestor of mine worked in London Tower and created a torture machine! Nasty looking thing too!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scavenger's_daughter
William Skeffington? That's not the worst torture device I've seen, but they are all nasty. I don't understand how people could invent and use such devices.
I just happened to read a big article about Tower of London in a history magazine two days ago. Interesting stuff.

Fallen91;68913 said:
It's a part of the intro of the original RE actually. Some words are changed on purpose! :p
tremor;68915 said:
Yes, Fallen's trying to say that I'm the reason why Columbus's crime rate is so high. :p
Aha I see. :p

Angel;69014 said:
I'm a Moomin. I live on TV. I eat...stuff.
Lol, at first I didn't understand what Moomin is, because we call them Mummy Trolls in Norway. I've always loved them.

urbandictionary, Moomin: "The Moomins are a bunch of tax dodging, work shy, hippo-like troll creatures from Finland. The word moomin is used to highlight or berate such people who, like the Moomins, consistantly avoid contributing to the welfare state!"

Lmao!! :lol:

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Romero;69057 said:
urbandictionary, Moomin: "The Moomins are a bunch of tax dodging, work shy, hippo-like troll creatures from Finland. The word moomin is used to highlight or berate such people who, like the Moomins, consistantly avoid contributing to the welfare state!"

Lmao!! :lol:

Well apart from the Finland bit, that pretty much describes me in a nutshell :lol: - I don't pay taxes because I don't have to (Steve does though...sucks to be him), I don't work hard because I don't have to and yes, I do indeed resemble a hippo-like troll so I therefore must be a Moomin. Cool :D

Top Bottom