• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats your Zombie plan?

mastermind

oh come on LFF and wpstudart cant be alittle bit more optimistic about yourselfs
well if i decided to go to a gun shop i would just go to work (i know weird im 14 and work in a gun shop :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
mastermind;47990 said:
oh come on LFF and wpstudart cant be alittle bit more optimistic about yourselfs
well if i decided to go to a gun shop i would just go to work (i know weird im 14 and work in a gun shop :)
Wow, you work in a gun shop? :) Must be interesting, especially for a kid. I hope you won't be having any working accidents..

Nemises;48001 said:
Heya Wesker, how ya doing?
Hola! Nice plan. =]

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
mastermind;47990 said:
Isn't that kind of... erm, illegal? :ermm:

L

Lurker
here is my real zombie plan (seeing as its going to be a few years)

First, i would get my families 2 revolvers and ammo. I would also grab a bred knife and all the food i could possibly carry.

I would hijack a car and run over all the zombies i can until the windshield is stained completley red. Then i would take out the bread knife and slash as many heads as i can.when they start getting close i would use the revolvers as a recoil to get them away. i would repeat a few times then get in the blood stained car and drive.then i would stop and run.

AND HOPE I DONT DIE!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
you would need to sit on a few phone books to be able to see outta the car you woukld 'hijack' :p
and you think its really gonna happen in a few years lol

Resident James

I can imagine myself playing Resident evil in my basement in the dark during an actual zombie outbreak and getting all freaked out.

However, I do live in a hilly forested rural area, so good for me. But no guns or gun stores around, bad for me.

mastermind

well then again like someone already said about no goes many of people are going to be thinking the same thing about robbing gun stores and supermarkets for food so there may be some riots like black friday but worse

Kurenai

ooo, these topics are always interesting.. they need to make a zombie MMO shooter, there's simply none of them, and it would enable you to test your plans without actually dying.. as for me, my plan would depend on where I was when it happened.

L

Lurker
aintnoscrub;48045 said:
you would need to sit on a few phone books to be able to see outta the car you woukld 'hijack' :p
and you think its really gonna happen in a few years lol

zombies can actually be made, radioactively.

Hoady

La Femme Fatale;47936 said:
Ahem, I like to live life spontaneously, so I don't have much of a zombie survival plan. I'd just... die, eventually. I'd probably be one of those annoying Ashley type of gals who depend on someone else to keep them alive. Yup.

It would be a darn cool feeling knowing your saving young attractive girls lives though infact i think that would be awesome.

With my gun idea though i know that would fail because i actually wouldn't know how to get guns.One of my friends uncles has a farm and he has plenty of weapons but i can't scab off them lol so i would have to make spud guns and shoot spears out of them or something haha.Molotovs work too but i can't exactly use them indoors.Good thing about my house is round the back is like a meter and a half drop because its limestone blocks and a pool covering so unless the zombies pile up and get past the pool as well as the pool fence which requires some form of a brain to work they won't be getting through...unless they pile up again.

mastermind

Kurenai;48081 said:
ooo, these topics are always interesting.. they need to make a zombie MMO shooter, there's simply none of them, and it would enable you to test your plans without actually dying.. as for me, my plan would depend on where I was when it happened.

this is true about the where and when cause think about it this was if your at like a football game it starts on the other side of the city where your house is and spreads as rapidly like in RE2+3 then that plan is out of the question of if your at a movie theater then what then too

Kurenai

mastermind;48139 said:
this is true about the where and when cause think about it this was if your at like a football game it starts on the other side of the city where your house is and spreads as rapidly like in RE2+3 then that plan is out of the question of if your at a movie theater then what then too

yeah, that's why you need SEVERALplans for such an event, because plans will be ruined by strange turns of events in such a chaotic societal event.. so always have a plan B, C, D, E, F, etc, the more the better. also, I hate to say it, but often times people in the zombie movies/games get themselves killed when trying to save others, I'm not saying you shouldn't try to in most cases, but as an example, in the newer Dawn of the Dead movie, they had a PERFECT safe haven in that mall, no zombies could get in, all that food and shelter, it was a luxurious hideout, and they were doing fine until they tried to help that guy across the street who ended up going zombie anyway, and, they also retardedly decided to leave the mall.. and they all ended up dying in the end, this is what happens when you make such a stupid choice to leave such a perfect set-up

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i know it sounds cruel, but i would put myself first.
if friends and familys survived then thats a bonus

Kurenai

aintnoscrub;48152 said:
i know it sounds cruel, but i would put myself first.
if friends and familys survived then thats a bonus

lol.. I think you should try to help others out if possible, but not if it's gonna cause you to risk your life or other's in some stupid attempt at something like in the example I gave. so basically, try to help/save others if it doesn't involve you stupidly risking your own hide

teal27

La Femme Fatale;47936 said:
Ahem, I like to live life spontaneously, so I don't have much of a zombie survival plan. I'd just... die, eventually. I'd probably be one of those annoying Ashley type of gals who depend on someone else to keep them alive. Yup.

Lol! I'd probably be the same way. I'm sucha loser, hah. :rolleyes: I'd want to be around all the cool guys with the muscles and guns so they can protect me while I sit there like a bump on a log because I have no skills at self-defense whatsoever. *snicker* But hey, I know how to make pancakes!

ZOMBIE PLAN:

1. Hire Chris Redfield.
2. Hire Leon S.Kennedy.
3. Stockpile weapons, preferably shotguns. Give them to Mr. Redfield and Mr. Kennedy, because I can't shoot the broadside of a barn in real life.
4. Bust open random crates and boxes and VOILA!, find shotgun shells and just pile them up into every nook and cranny of the house.
5. Assuming the zombies haven't reached town yet, run out and grab a bunch of canned goods and CHOCOLATE.
6. Run back home and realize out of mercy to my capti--erm, protectors, that I should really hire their girlfriends so they can have some decent company and extra back-up.
7. Hire Jill and Claire (Because I don't like Ada, ha ha) and hunker down with the hunks and chocolate until all is clear.

Yup. My very intelligent and well thought out plan that is clearly firmly rooted in reality. :wacko: Just like me.

mastermind

Kurenai;48151 said:
, I'm not saying you shouldn't try to in most cases, but as an example, in the newer Dawn of the Dead movie, they had a PERFECT safe haven in that mall, no zombies could get in, all that food and shelter, it was a luxurious hideout, and they were doing fine until they tried to help that guy across the street who ended up going zombie anyway, and, they also retardedly decided to leave the mall.. and they all ended up dying in the end, this is what happens when you make such a stupid choice to leave such a perfect set-up

they didnt try to save the guy the tried to rescue the girl who went to get the stupid dog, "chips"

the plan was to get a clear spot for him to run to the bus and get in then go to the marina

buat as you said plan b,c,d would have been nice too

Hoady

teal27;48161 said:
Lol! I'd probably be the same way. I'm sucha loser, hah. :rolleyes: I'd want to be around all the cool guys with the muscles and guns so they can protect me while I sit there like a bump on a log because I have no skills at self-defense whatsoever. *snicker* But hey, I know how to make pancakes!

Thats pretty tempting can you make the skinny ones?I don't like the chunky ones if you eat enough you will get a dessert belly and no one likes a dessert belly.
ZOMBIE PLAN:

1. Hire Chris Redfield.
2. Hire Leon S.Kennedy.
3. Stockpile weapons, preferably shotguns. Give them to Mr. Redfield and Mr. Kennedy, because I can't shoot the broadside of a barn in real life.
4. Bust open random crates and boxes and VOILA!, find shotgun shells and just pile them up into every nook and cranny of the house.
5. Assuming the zombies haven't reached town yet, run out and grab a bunch of canned goods and CHOCOLATE.
6. Run back home and realize out of mercy to my capti--erm, protectors, that I should really hire their girlfriends so they can have some decent company and extra back-up.
7. Hire Jill and Claire (Because I don't like Ada, ha ha) and hunker down with the hunks and chocolate until all is clear.

Yup. My very intelligent and well thought out plan that is clearly firmly rooted in reality. :wacko: Just like me.
Don't let them run away though they tend to always want to move around and get into danger for some reason.Just make them heaps of chunky pancakes so they will be too full or sick to move(dessert belly).

teal27

Actually, yes, I can make the thin ones. I like them better thin, myself. lol. I can also make bananna and blueberry. Or French Crepes! Yup, I'm versatile in the art of breakfast foods. :D Maybe I could just cook up a bunch and use them as projectiles? LOL!

--or perhaps I could borrow a page from The A-Team and mix gunpowder with the batter?

Top Bottom