• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats your Zombie plan?

Resident James

For where you live and work, whats your plan in case the Zombies attack.

If the zombies are not Romero Zombies, tell us. Also, tell us if there are things such as Zombie dogs or if its just Human zombies.

I will post my plan at some point in the near future.

Simple Examples of Zombie plans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nddzf7kzjhI

Hoady

I won't go fully into it now but later when i'm bothered i'm pretty sure i will think of an excellent yarn so prepare yourselves.

Broken Butterfly

I'd stand up on the roof beating my chest and singing nonsensical songs to the sun and clouds.

Just kidding.

I think I'll stay away from the gun store for awhile since that's where everyone will be going. Stay away from gun stores and churches since people are going to rely on one or the other.

Hoady

As soon as i hear of a zombie outbreak i will go to my nearby shop and just buy/take if possible at least a years worth of canned food like beans,spaghetti etc or even just order it from the company in bulk and then get a lift up further into the hills and go to the gun range.From here i will hopefully be able to buy guns, i guess they could make an exception for this situation i'm just assuming by this time i have a decent job and so does most of my family so we can all combine powers for supplies and chip in as one.Then i'd come back down town and go to a hardware shop with some people,get all the supplies i need to build and then start building a fort/fencing around the house and advise the rest of the people in town to do so.

Always have a constant entrance to the attic, you need to set at least a 3 meter ladder to get up and its hidden from sight pretty well.Then i'd bottle up as much water,quickly as possible because if it can get infected i'm not risking it.I guess then from the attic i could possibly create some sort of sniper position just drill some sort of hole or something lol so i've always got some form of lookout to see where whats out there.I'd obviously have to check up on friends to see if they have any plans whatsoever and grab all the telephone numbers from people in town.There'd be incredibly strict rules on anybody coming in or leaving, once your in you are pretty much staying put.

The hills aren't very populated either so as long as everyone around the community does there job of staying safe and has there supply of weapons/food it should be okay.I don't know what the next plan is there are times when you do need to leave so i guess we'd armor up the 4WD and then always check each other for symptoms everyday(if you can beforehand)i don't know if its possible to contract without a bite but if its possible don't wanna risk it.From the attic i would want to make roof access because if it so happens we need to get up its there without needing to go outside, theres also a few trees around so i guess we could tie some rope around to make a few areas a bit more accessible.

Oh yeah and border up the house incase the fort fails lol.My cat/dog could be messengers if we trained them well enough again, my cats pretty covert so she could like scoop around send messages if power cuts out or something.Speaking of which we will need a few power generators incase the power does cut because i don't see too many people keen on fixing it.

Thats all the basic needs i guess next i could actually devise a story plan and go indepth a bit more.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Resident James;47031 said:
For where you live and work, whats your plan in case the Zombies attack.

If the zombies are not Romero Zombies, tell us.
Is this an insult?

Haha. :p I'm guessing that you are talking about George A Romero's zombies and not about me.

Also, tell us if there are things such as Zombie dogs or if its just Human zombies.

I will post my plan at some point in the near future.

Simple Examples of Zombie plans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nddzf7kzjhI
Funny video. :D

I didn't have a zombie plan, but now I got one:

1) Call Sarah Michelle Gellar.
2) Steal/hijack/find a coach.
3) Pick up family and friends.
4) We do have lots of guns, but I would prefer to simply mow down any zombies.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I would definitely try and get hold of a blade and maybe a gun, but would prefer a blade. If i was going to lock myself away i would definitely make sure to have more than one exit, biggest mistake is to go into hiding and have only one possible exit.
Erm i would probably try and keep on the move, because chances are staying in one spot would probably get you killed, i'm not sure where i would go though, if it came to it, you would just go in whatever direction the zombies werent coming from lol.

Resident James

Good plan there, here is mine. If the outbreak is local, not a global or nation wide one, like if it effects Massachusetts or much of New England. I don't think a zombie outbreak could reach global pandemic levels.

I live in a rural area in a forested hilly region of central Massachusetts, that is to my advantage because its not as populated as a city or large town.

When I first here of a Zombie outbreak, after I contact my family and friends to make sure they have escaped or has there own hideouts, I go next door to my uncles business, I know there is an extra generator there because we borrowed one from there once do to the ice storm that hit New England last winter that took out our power for the week.

After that I go strait to the local stores and stock up on bottled water and Gasoline from the gas station as well as other food stuffs and things.

Bottled water, pasta and sauce, spam, canned fruits and vegetables, juice, soda and energy drinks, and other food stuffs. As well as door locks from the local hardware store.

I then take the things home, and I move my things from my house into my basement, its the safest thing to do in my house because I don't have an attic and I have stairs that lead to a bulkhead that I can use to escape outside in case zombies get into my house. I would bring down mattresses, blankets, my TV, rugs, my computer and gaming systems, lights, other things. I don't want to be stuck upstairs if the zombies come in my house.

My Dad is a carpenter, but he also has some animal husbandry skills (we raise cows for meat), so I have a freezer in my basement full of beef, like hamburger, so I should use my generator to keep that freezer running (that's why I would get pasta and sauce), my dad can also lumberjack, because we have a furnace that runs on wood that my Dad cuts down from our wooded land (our house is surrounded by forests and swamp), so I have heat, even in winter, until our dry log piles run out.

I will try to wait it out in my basement until I am rescued.

I would always keep emergency supplies, like canned food, bottled water, clothing, and such, in a backpack, so in case I run out of supplies and have to leave, or zombies force me out of my house, I can just grab the pack and leave my house via the bulkhead, after witch I will travel till I find help.

I don't have any guns so I would have to rely on tools, like an ax or crow bar, or in a pinch, a chainsaw or powertool.

ResidentZelda

I'll pretty much scream and cry like a little kid then run around in circles, then smash myself to the floor until I pass out, then when I wake up if I haven't got ated yet, I'll kill myself.(That was the lazy plan)

My NON-lazy plan is:
1)Pack as much food supplies as I can
2)Take my mom with me
3)Go to the nearest gun shop and ste- I mean "borrow" some guns from the shop.
4)pack as much ammo that I "borrowed" from the gunshop.
5)Get out of the city as soon as possible, screw the other survivors this is war survival is your responsability.

So Yeah I took the last line from HUNK in UC lol.

Tallahassee

no goes

1. gunshops: people will head there first so zombies will be around that area. people will kill for weapons.
2. mall: if youve watched dawn of the dead you know why.
3. walmart and etc: many people would go there so it would be beseiged by the horde.
4. pub: shawn of the dead, anyone?

i would go to a secluded area, set up peremiter measures and make a quick getaway plan. scrounge nearby areas for supplies.
DONT GET IN A GROUP. large group means more attention and less food.

mastermind

my plan get all of my friends and and family and get them into my dads truck and take all of his guns and go away from oak ridge and knoxville to buffalo mountain and steal all the water and food in the food lion on the way and live in the wind turbines for a long time cause with all the power theu make in one day on a decent day they could supply one average house for a year or so so i dont have to worry about that

D

Deleted member 1428

My zombie plan would be this.

If I hear of a zombie outbreak then I would go to a market store and take as much food and supplies as I can get and then go to a weapons store and get as much guns, ammo, and knives as possible. I would then go back to my house and board up all the windows and get my mom and dad to come to my room since its only got one window. But before that I would get all the supplies and stuff and bring it to my room and then I would get my mom and dad. Then I would just seal my door room. But then again I would also get my dogs but then we'd have to go to the master room and get lots of dog food. So after I do that I'd go to the master room and bring my parents and pets in there and then seal the door. I would also leave on window unboarded so I could shoot any zombies that come.

I guess thats my plan.

Nosophoros

Other than robbing the gunstore, I'd find a secure tower and snipe the little buggers. Then again if this includes lickers, tyrants, etc. I would have to find an underground shelter with a ton of dehydrated food and water.

LeBron_James_Larry_Fitz

No fair you guys live in hills and isolated areas ):
I just live in some city and in a packed neighborhood.

I have two plans it just depends
1. You see I live in a city that is right next door a Military Base. So If I hear about the outbreak and it's still early. I will pack all my stuff including every piece of food I have in my house and drive off with my Van to the Military Base, (You can wiki it under "Fort Hood")

2. If Unfortunately it's too late and the Zombies are already scrambling around then I would Barricade myself in my house, locking all the doors and Nailing the windows shut. To make sure they don't try to go through any windows I would take all my furniture and Nail it firmly on the windows. I would try to limit the amount of food I eat, (Don't Worry about family because I would probably go phycho and kill them all) and the ending result is a bullet to my face

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Ahem, I like to live life spontaneously, so I don't have much of a zombie survival plan. I'd just... die, eventually. I'd probably be one of those annoying Ashley type of gals who depend on someone else to keep them alive. Yup.

Popo

so here's my plan:

1-FREAK OUT! I MEAN WTF ZOMBIE OUTBREAK!
2-i would barricade my house so much that not even a tank could get in here;
3- i have lots of food here so i wouldnt need to go get it;
4- i have a blade or two around xD;
5- play some music to calm myself down;
6- think of something or someway to get the f**k out of the infected area;
7- kick my dog out, could be infected(it would cost me a lot, since i love my dog);
8- finally figure out in how to get away and survive

P.S.: i wouldnt go to a gunshop because in the country where i live(Portugal) there isn't exactly tons of gunshops

wpstudart

Like LFF said, I would just die, I could stay in my house, but one day, I would have to leave the house, that would be the day D:

Top Bottom