• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your favourite bands/singers favourite album?

Popo

my guns n roses favourite album is appetite for destruction, my metallica favourite album is master of puppets, my ironmaiden favourite album is number of the beast, my favourite nirvana album is in utero, name yours :D

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I would have to say Silent Hill 4 OST. I don't know if this counts or not.

If it dosen't then it would have to be Queens of the Stone Age album Era Valguris.

dark_zero

i got 3 fav artists ones depeche mode-album-Violator and songs of faith anddevotion, 2nd fav artist would be bfmv-album- the poison and 3rd would be ozzy-album- ozzmosis

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
When your favorite artists have made a lot of albums, it's very hard to choose just one. :confused:

Iron Maiden: Piece of Mind, Seventh son, Edward the Great. (I could have chosen different albums tho.)

Bruce Springsteen: Tunnel of Love, Tracks, The Seeger Sessions.

Metallica: Garage Inc.

Johnny Cash: Ring of Fire - The Legend of Johnny Cash

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Raider Man;59467 said:
#1 Shania Twain
#2 Dido
#3 Jem
I love love Shania's music. I considered putting her in my list actually. Her albums is so packed with hits that I can't just pick one album.

Dido has some great songs. Jem is unknown to me.

You didn't mention any albums. Too difficult to choose? :)

Raider Man

I am so sorry for late to answer but yeah its too difficult... LOL!!

Jem is another singer and her type is just like Dido... You have to listen to the song "They" And "Its Amazing"

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Black Sabbath-Heaven and Hell
Twisted Sister-Stay Hungry
Alice Cooper-Trash
Rob Zombie-Hellbelly Deluxe/Educated Horses
Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears
Black Sabbath=Paranoid
Dio-Holy Diver (his mix cd's are a better buy though)

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I am changing my favorite.

Silent Hill ****tered Memories OST - I just can't stop listening to Mary's voice and Akira's music. To bad that Akira left Konami. Akira if you are reading this go back to Konami, I like your music. Back to the album. My favorite songs would have to be Hell Frozen Rain, When Your Gone, or Acceptance. I can't really decide any without on any music without any words. There was only 1 song in the game that I liked but it was never on the OST and it plays during the endings of the game except for the UFO ending.

Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 OSTs - As much as I hate Sci-Fi music, I actually like the Mass Effect music. Mostly the music in the ending of the game was my favorite. It was like Sci-Fi but at the actual end it sounds like Techno music with some rock in it.

Bayonetta OST - Oh god. You listen to Fly Me To The Moon a couple of times and it just can't leave your head. All the other music was good, but Fly Me To The Moon was the best out of all the other 60 songs that I heard that was on their.

Call of Duty: World at War OST including DLC music - I never most of the Call of Duty music, CoD:WaW had a excellent soundtrack. Yet it is set in the 1940s, but the soundtrack is just plain hard rock. I think the best song came from Der Riese(The Giant) zombie map. You had to find 3 jars with spinal cords and brains that glowed to listen to it, but if you actually wanted to listen to it faster you had to look it up on the internet.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I'm diggin' Eminems new album "REFILL" It's played quite alot where I'm from. Also in the clubs I like the song called "riverside" if you lot dont know about it then shame on you.

@aintnoscrub "chase and status-end credits" Good song! yes I do like there mad DNB style, you must know about ther eother song called "Pieces" It's good.

There is also a type of music Im okay with.. you lot would probaly call it "black man music" but I spose I've got the plesure of knowing people that listen to this type of music lol anyway Movado and Vybz Kartel good soul music for sure!

Top Bottom