• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Well, I'm replaying the game as Jill now, and I'm actually having a bit more fun. Maybe because of more inventory spaces and less backtracking, maybe because it was really just a phase after all... Who knows.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I recently dusted off Rocksmith after having shelved it so I wasn't distracted in school. At present I'm learning to play Manson's Tainted Love cover.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Surprised this hasn’t been spammed with red dead 2 posts. Well I’ll kick it off, I’m playing through red dead 2 , and oh boy....how good this game is. Only a small portion in and I’m ready to give this best game of this console generation title

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Playing Kingdom Hearts 0.2. I want to get all of the Kingdom Hearts games completed and have the story straight in my head by the release of Kingdom Hearts III at the end of January. Getting the story straight may be easier said than done though. :lol:

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Playing Chrono Trigger on the DS. Been finally working though my gaming backlog. And its a pretty fun jrpg so far

Shocker

Resident Evil 4 Pro first time Krauser is destroying me. I’ve played through like 20 times but first time on pro. Damn I hate this guy.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Playing the epilogues of Red Dead Redemption 2. I tried the online mode but it sucks.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
100%'ed Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon on a whim after buying it months ago. A fun little spin on the classic Castlevania formula, reminds me of Castlevania III with the four-way character switching mechanic of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for NES.
Can't remember for the life of me why I put it down the first time...

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Red dead 2 online. Trying to like it but struggling. Needs a lot of work before the final release

Yeah I have to be honest, the online mode hasn’t really sucked me in like the rest of the game. I’m content with just sticking with the story mode!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Essentially me in any game... in my 21 years of life, I've probably dedicated about an hour of that to online multiplayer in anything.

That’s usually how I am too but the online mode with The Last of Us and Red Dead Redemption both were addicting for me... especially TLOU.

RE5 was also good to play online every now and then.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
That’s usually how I am too but the online mode with The Last of Us and Red Dead Redemption both were addicting for me... especially TLOU.

RE5 was also good to play online every now and then.

I wasn't even aware The Last of Us had an online mode.
And yeah, RE5 is best with a partner in general, half the strategy and tension in that game was evenly distributing item drops between two people in real time, as opposed to "Here, A.I. partner. You take the machine gun and all the healing items."

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I wasn't even aware The Last of Us had an online mode.
And yeah, RE5 is best with a partner in general, half the strategy and tension in that game was evenly distributing item drops between two people in real time, as opposed to "Here, A.I. partner. You take the machine gun and all the healing items."

Yes TLOU does and I love how you have to be fairly strategic with your gameplay.

But that’s so true about the item drop in RE5!

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Currently been playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Having fun with it even though I've not spent that much time with it.

Yes TLOU does and I love how you have to be fairly strategic with your gameplay.

But that’s so true about the item drop in RE5!
God, I loved that online mode! Haven't played it in far too long and I'm probably rusty as hell now. I can't wait to see how they expand on it in The Last of Us 2.

Top Bottom