• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I played Journey to Silius on NES today. Beat it, too.

Journey_to_Silius_box.jpg

RedPanda

4x the awesome
Ratchet and Clank. The one that's based on the movie which is based on the first game. It's basically a reboot.
Love this game! I played all of the old ones and I really hope they keep churning them out again and this isn't a one time thing.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Finished Splatoon and Battlefield: Hardline to 100% completion. As far as story mode goes anyway. Really enjoyed both games and holy hell, that was one hell of a final boss for Splatoon.

Anyway, I tried going back to Sonic Unleashed to get a perfect gamerscore since I did it recently for Sonic Generations and actually ended up enjoying the game a lot more than before but goddamn the game is still awful. I was able to get a few more achievements but it's not worth it to continue. It's a total shame really. As much as I want to like the game there's just too many flaws that hold it way back.

I've since went back to Sonic Lost World to collect all the red star rings and even started up Super Metroid for a 2nd playthrough. Really wish we'd get an HD/remaster for that game or at least another 2D Metroid for that matter. Such a criminally underrated series.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
I was pretty nostaglic so I decided to download Parasite Eve 2. It was one of my favorite game back then, plus Aya Brea is awesome. She's one of my favorite video game heroines
51PAGEHYJNL.jpg

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Well I just picked up Uncharted 4 and will be playing it later.

Can't wait but I read there's a 5 gig patch to download :/

Lithium

Uncharted 4 - but I'm still playing the tutorial since I promised a friend to play RE5 with her today. So far the game is really good!

Well I just picked up Uncharted 4 and will be playing it later.

Can't wait but I read there's a 5 gig patch to download :/

The 5gb patch is just for multiplayer. You can start story mode before the patch is finished

Last edited:

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
Currently having a go on Captain America: Super Soldier. Not too bad for a movie tie-in. Kinda like a bargain basement Arkham Asylum. The combat system is the best bit of the game, it's so fluid, and the shield is incorporated well into it.

The other game I'm playing the most right now is The Last Of Us. I'm not too far into it yet, but I'm liking what I've played so far. The opening really hit me in the feels, though. Hard.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I just started Resident Evil Revelations 2, the only game in the series I haven't played yet. Also, I'm working to finally finish Ocarina of Time.

Lithium

When I was a teen I thought relationship drama was an adolescent thing.
It's almost creepy to see that it's still the same when you're in your thirties.

Top Bottom