• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I just started using PS Now, which is a pain in the ass in itself because it lags and creates errors if too much bandwidth is being used in the house so I have to play everything between 11 pm and 2 am and be at work by 9, so I am currently playing RE Revelations 2 and Batman Arkham Origins. Hope I can get this PS Now debacle figured so I can finish all these games without embarrassment.

IntoxNitram

Transistor. Started playing it back in November 2015 but never finished it, played about 10 minutes today and I am at the last boss battle, sadly I have forgotten most of the controls/what things do after not playing for so long - should have just played an extra half an hour back in November and finished it :p

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Mainly playing Doom and Parasite Eve.

Dope. Ever played Parasite Eve before? Also - I assume you mean the first one. Such a great game. It really blends together the RPG and Survival/Horror genres in an unexpected way. That's a series that could really use a new start - that and the Dino Crisis series.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Dope. Ever played Parasite Eve before? Also - I assume you mean the first one. Such a great game. It really blends together the RPG and Survival/Horror genres in an unexpected way. That's a series that could really use a new start - that and the Dino Crisis series.

I have not, my best friend recommended it to me. And yes, its the first one. And honestly, while I am having fun, it is a little frustrating at times.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Most recently: Hearthstone

I'd heard that it's almost impossible to pick up because all other players have a card repertoire that takes ages of grinding to match. Thankfully, I did not find that to be the case. Once you've decided what kind of deck you want to build, you can burn a lot of early resources from other decks and become competitive with relative ease.

I'm enjoying it quite a bit. If anyone here fancies a game, message me and we can exchange bnet IDs.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Overwatch on PC currently. It's a lot of fun. Reminds me of the original Unreal Tournament.

I'm glad Arena FPSs are getting the spotlight again these days. Was really getting tired of all the military/futuristic shooters. I can't wait for the current Unreal Tournament to get finished, amazing gameplay already now.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
In the middle of a Persona 3 Portable playthrough. I don't know what costumes I want my party in... Aigis looks adorable in her Santa Suit but it's June... :unimpressed:

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Got Billy trapped in the crate puzzle in the Treatment Plant. and now i have to reload the save game which was after defeating the scorpion.:dead:

PC
Doom
Overwatch
GTA5

PS4
Uncharted 4
Tabletop Racing
Call of Duty Black ops 3
Resident Evil Revelations 2 (Still fun to pick up n play ^^ )

Wii U
Mario Kart 8
Pokkén Tournament

Nintendo 64
Animal Forest
Turok Rage Wars
Super Mario 64

Saturn
Croc
Theme Park

PS1
C12

PS2
TimeSplitters 2,Future Perfect
Biohazard Outbreak File#1 & File#2

basically all the games I can think of atm. There is more games I pick up and play from time to time too. But these are my regular games.

BeatTheGG

The true last hope.
I've actually started like 5 game and plan to finish them back to back. Might have bitten off more than I can chew though.

Infamous Second Son (PS4)
Gex (PS1)
Silent Hill 4 The Room (PS2)
Persona 2 Innocent Sin [Original 1999 English Translation (PC)
Panzer Dragoon Orta (Xbox)

:eager:

Last edited:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
been playing Fallout 4. I really wish there is a way to lock my house so other settlers don't come in and make themselves at home.
Yeah, that's annoying. In Sanctuary I've decorated every house and yet all my settlers go into my house. Every settler is assigned to their own beds, and yet I've still come across ones that I've specially decorated houses for sleeping in my bed. :angry:

Top Bottom