• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

RedPanda

4x the awesome
always nice to meet a fellow fan! which ones do you play? do you go to majors?
Unfortunately I don't go to majors, though it'd be awesome to do so at some point. The only series I really play seriously is Tekken. TTT2 is my jam. Can't wait for 7, it looks pretty amazing imo. But I'm also playing DOA5LR, MKX, Blazblue CE, Injustice, P4AU, Skullgirls, and Soulcalibur 5.

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
Unfortunately I don't go to majors, though it'd be awesome to do so at some point. The only series I really play seriously is Tekken. TTT2 is my jam. Can't wait for 7, it looks pretty amazing imo. But I'm also playing DOA5LR, MKX, Blazblue CE, Injustice, P4AU, Skullgirls, and Soulcalibur 5.
tekken is pretty strong here in detroit but i only play casually. the only games i play in tournament are UMvC3, guilty gear and UNIEL, athough i love P4A and bb as well. are you planning on playing central fiction?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I'm flitting between Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, The Last Of Us multiplayer and Resident Evil 6. :)

RedPanda

4x the awesome
tekken is pretty strong here in detroit but i only play casually. the only games i play in tournament are UMvC3, guilty gear and UNIEL, athough i love P4A and bb as well. are you planning on playing central fiction?
Ah I don't know about central fiction. Chronophantasma extend was honestly more of an impulse buy, though I actually really enjoy it, so it's a possibility. I've never played UMvC, guilt gear, or UNIEL. I love all things persona so P4A was a no-brainer.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
IMG_20160412_160659327_zps6nncqpcj.jpg
Update is downloading atm but I think I'm just gonna play offline until it's done :)

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I tried playing Star Wars Battlefront on the PS4... It was fun... Then it made me want to play The Last of Us factions instead when I tried making Darth Vader teabag things. I think there is something wrong with me and my obsession for TLOU.

Last edited:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I tried playing Star Wars Battlefront on the PS4... It was fun... Then it made me want to play The Last of Us factions instead when I tried making Darth Vader teabag things. I think there is something wrong with me and my obsession for TLOU.
I totally understand the obsession, I'm the same. Always keep coming back to it. :p

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I always have a Persona game going, right now it's Persona 3 Portable. Am I the only person that never switches my persona from Orpheus? It's my favourite persona in the game. I just give it fire, electricity, and wind skills from skill cards (I like Yukari to focus her SP on healing).

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Guild Wars 2 is awesome! I love unlocking new attacks with different weapon types. And the dynamic quest system is fun! And jumping puzzles!
lmao those damn jumping puzzles....the one with the old church ruins ....and the roots and tree one **** that mess. I loved the different ways you could use one single character and not having to start another character just play differently. I have a level 80 engineer I love. But ultimately I eased off recently because it was getting annoying people playing dungeons getting all high and mighty with their DPS. Took most of the fun out of it. I love quest driven worlds like that though. I couldn't get enough of the first Guild Wars. I wish enough people still played it lol.

johnny_mercury

PS4 - I've been mostly playing Star Wars Battlefront and some COD Black Ops III, anxiously waiting for Uncharted 4 to come out.

I tried out the Doom beta this weekend and it was OK but probably won't get it. I considered getting RE0 HD but played it so much on the GameCube im not sure I'd want to play it just for a graphics bump.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Wii U-Was playing a little bit of Xenoblade. Final Boss is a little **** in every sense of the word.

PS4-Just got Re6. It's significantly harder and more fun than I remember it to be. Granted the playerbase is still complete garbage.

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
Currently playing RE Revelations 2 again as part of my 20th anniversary complete saga playthrough. Had really been itching to play this game again as I have not played it in almost a year. I still remember the pains of getting the Rocket launcher (that 3 hour speedrun was the hardest speedrun of my life) and infinite ammo. Now I am so proud of it :D

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Ratchet and Clank. The one that's based on the movie which is based on the first game. It's basically a reboot.

Top Bottom