• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) What was the Scariest part?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
When you see the Licker flash across the window real quick...i was like "What was that?" and got worried...then you see it...leon looks up and there it is...needless to say it killed me the first time...

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I'm totally with you on that one. It scared the hell out of me when I first saw is crawl past the window. I just sat there not wanting to go through the door lol

nradams

Niki
KennedyKiller;101430 said:
When you see the Licker flash across the window real quick...i was like "What was that?" and got worried...then you see it...leon looks up and there it is...needless to say it killed me the first time...

Agreed! I saw it go across the window and I was frozen for like ten minutes. I didn't want to move on.

So there I am, finally safe and I'm checking the security camera feeds, when all of a sudden it's MR. X! He's right there, stalking me! He's around the corner! He saw the camera! He smashed it! OH GOD I'M GOING TO DIE!

Yeah, that's my favorite.

It's my personal theme song for Trenchy now. He did actually show up in a nightmare sometime after and much like in the games, he was simply relentless. Anything I threw at him, he'd just shake off after a moment and continue his chase.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I actually had a zombie nightmare recently myself...dont remember a lot of it...and it was only zombies unlike yours where you were runnin from him...that would kind of suck...i mean to run from him...

I ended up locking myself inside a bedroom, or bathroom; and he was sticking his fingers underneath the door to try and reach me. Man it was freaky, woke up and thought 'wow, that was strange' lol.

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
KennedyKiller;103799 said:
Wasnt that in the third one...

No, that's in the second one. You go to a small building outside to get the valve handle and there's a door you can't get through because the two zombies come through.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Oh ya i think i do remember that...but i'm sure theres a door like that in RE3...am i completley mistaken...

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
KennedyKiller;104158 said:
Oh ya i think i do remember that...but i'm sure theres a door like that in RE3...am i completley mistaken...

I THINK there might be. I don't seem to remember RE3 as well as the other games, so I forget.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Oh well...i've thought about goin through RE3 again anyway, so i suppose ill find out if i decide to do so...

DarthDylan

KennedyKiller;103799 said:
Wasnt that in the third one...

No cause it is at the police station near the crashed helicopter.Also i remember being Claire and the zombies where the models from RE2.I have recently played this as well so i'm pretty sure that it is RE2.

Top Bottom