• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised What was the Scariest part?

mastermind

the crimson head chasing me scared the sh*t out of me i got grounded for cussing the first time it happened i was like 5 or 4

loathsbane

i'm going old school with the ORIGINAL resident evil and the 2nd room to the right of the entrance with the 2 dogs that popped out of the windows. that part always made me fear that hallway.

L

Lurker
Lisa... i thought i had to kil her. screw me for skippig every cutscene.

*5000000 shots later* WHY WONT YOU DIE!!!

red

weskerfan;32237 said:
it scared me when the first chrimson head rose from the floor!

i was like"AAAHHHHHH SHIIIITTT"

I agree.

The licker was scary too. I mean I was young when I played RE so it scared the s*** outta me. And my brother didn't make it any better by turning the lights off and locking the door just to make it freakier for the both of us. Ah, good times.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Dogs through the window at the very beginning; it was terrifying in the original, and the fact that they put it off for a bit in the REmake (wasn't it the third time you go through the hallway?) seriously had me on my toes.

Jon

Didn't read the rest, but I always hate the room with the journal in and the Zombie in the cupboard behind. Itchy. Tasty. Hungry. Also on the remake I sometimes hear doors opening/peope moving. Might just be the emulator playing up but it's really creepy.

Shoot Them InThe Head

1. In the original when the first hunter was able to open all those damn doors and then lunged at you. Didn't expect to see that jump towards you.

2. When you escape Nemesis at the clock tower (when your given the chose to blind or shock him) and he doesn't chase you. Just when you think you're free he comes outta nowhere when you enter the room where with the door that leads to the clock/goddess puzle.

Scared the crap outta me !

ValentineFan

When you see the first zombie ever in RE! That was scary
+ the first time I played RE3 when Nemesis would just appear everywhere!

Levan

Polkka. lol
In the DS version of RE1(Deadly Silence), I remember a part in the library where when Jill entered, there was some kind of creature hiding in the dark and went away.

When my friend(he was the one playing, I was watching) pushed the statue all the way to the destination the secret compartment opened up, and he got some kind of item. He went back a little then suddenly, a Chimera just came running towards Jill. We screamed then laughed afterwards. xD

It was also the scene where my friend got kind of traumatized, and he vowed never to play the game again. D:

Ms.Redfieldgirl

Resident Evil Remake is by far on the scariest RE games out there. It scared me when the zombies crash through the door and when the hunters crash through the windows.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Remake is good on so many levels, especially since hunters and zombies come through the doors, theres never an escape then .

Jon

Haven't been creeped out by a game for a long while, but the Cabin where you first meet Lisa in REmake was waaaay too creepy for my liking. Why did they have to stick a save point there of all places :(

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Ms.Redfieldgirl;38089 said:
yeah, and you would have to waste precious ammo:)

exactly, its annoying, cuz im one of those people who does speed runs, and when you gotta kill whats following you, it wastes time.

strikesback5

Ms.Redfieldgirl;38036 said:
Resident Evil Remake is by far on the scariest RE games out there. It scared me when the zombies crash through the door and when the hunters crash through the windows.

Spoiler warning please.

Top Bottom