1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was the last game you finished.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MartinMilk, May 9, 2016.

1. MartinMilk

MartinMilk Well-Known Member

Yea so.. which game was the last one u finished? And what did u think about it :)

For me it was Call of Duty Black ops 3 (PS4) I played it on Hardened only because it unlocked a silver trophy for each mission. Usually I play on lower difficulties because I want to finish the campaign as quickly as possible. However I did enjoy black ops 3 campaign the most out of all cod games i've played. I love the fact it included coop even though I played it solo. I also liked that you could unlock weapon cammos etc.. for the multyplayer.

Overall call of duty black ops 3 is a great shooter. 8/10

2. KevinStriker

KevinStriker "Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"

Resident Evil Revelations 2. Again. BECAUSE MY SAVE WAS WIPED DURING AN UPDATE

But I'm not bitter.

Cheese Mchamfield and JHJ like this.
  3. blivvy

blivvy Master of unlocking...

Dark Souls III. But I'll be doing a few more playthroughs to get the other endings and trophies etc. It's an awesome game and I enjoyed it as much as the 1st Dark Souls game.

4. Maddy7

Maddy7 Well-Known Member

I "finished" Fallout 4 last night for the third time. Though that game doesn't technically end, which is why I put the quotation marks. I finished the main story, now I'm getting ready for Far Harbor.

5. Airaku

Airaku Special Snowflake

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. Got the plat as well.

Hopefully will start playing Uncharted 2 again in a couple hours, I would ideally like to get both play troughs done. I won't be ready for Uncharted 4 on release, plus tomorrow is also my graduation....

6. Flipqy42

Flipqy42 I'm bispiritual

Resident Evil Revelations. The only game in the series to give me a lot of trouble

7. Turo602

Turo602 The Goddamn Batman

Super Metroid. I finished with a 92% rating for collecting items which was an improvement over my 84% from my first playthrough from about 2 years ago.

8. Lithium

Lithium Well-Known Member

The Last of Us. At least the main story. The best game I played on a console in a looong time. The pace was just right, fights could be tricky, but never so frustrating you wanted to quit. The story was really good. The only thing that bugged me was, that at some points you couldn't influence some desicions.

Airaku likes this.
  9. IntoxNitram

IntoxNitram Well-Known Member

Completed the main story of Far Cry 4. Had a lot of fun with Far Cry 3, and the fun carried over in the fourth - I find the stealth and general gun-play to be very good, but the story was no where near as good in my opinion.

10. Loki

Loki The Trickster Supporter

The last game I finished was The Last of Us remastered, got the platinum too! Loved it just as much as I did on PS3, although I did seem to run into quite a few more weird glitches this time. Now I need to finish Uncharted 4, Infamous First Light and Lego Jurassic World.

11. Capcomplicated

Capcomplicated The Lousy Architect Supporter

Actually I think fallout 4 was the last game I finished. Waiting for far harbor and excited to see what I get for 30 dollars

12. KRSkull

KRSkull Kamen Rider

The last game i finished was Dying Light. i really need to start playing the Following.

blivvy and Spikeyroxas like this.
  13. JHJ

JHJ "Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"

Just finished Captain America: Super Soldier. Not a bad Arkham Asylum clone, if a little short. And the amount of collectables is ridiculous, every area of the map is saturated in them. You're virtually tripping over them all the time. Decent game, though, and the combats really fluid.

14. Maddy7

Maddy7 Well-Known Member

The other day I finished Persona 3 Portable, but I'm playing it again now.

15. blivvy

blivvy Master of unlocking...

Oh you definitely should. I enjoyed the following more than the base game.

I beat Uncharted 4 last week and just found all the treasures earlier. Just a few more journal entries/notes & optional conversations left and then I'll start on crushing mode.

16. Desert Eagle

Desert Eagle actually peggy carter

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. I LOVE the series, I'm actually at the boss fight for 2. (We have the Uncharted Collection) Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of 4 c:

Turo602 and tremor like this.
  17. meg5493

meg5493 Well-Known Member

Dark Souls finished just the other day now Im back at it again in new game plus!!

18. tremor

tremor 4 itchy tasty Supporter

Dragon Age 2 was the last game I finished. And that was...oh let's see....a few months ago lol. I still haven't finished DA: Inquisition :unimpressed:

N7Valentine likes this.
  19. cheezMcNASTY

cheezMcNASTY Entertain me. Supporter

Dark Souls 3. 5 characters and 10 playthroughs later and I'm ready for a break. Thinking Final Fantasy X HD remaster will be a nice time sink for a while. Or RE5....... @Steve Powell

20. N7Valentine

N7Valentine On Hiatus

DA:I is a bit boring, but the Trespasser DLC rounds up the story very nicely ;)

Airaku and tremor like this.