• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Last Game You Finished & Rate it!

Yea so.. which game was the last one u finished? And what did u think about it :)

For me it was Call of Duty Black ops 3 (PS4) I played it on Hardened only because it unlocked a silver trophy for each mission. Usually I play on lower difficulties because I want to finish the campaign as quickly as possible. However I did enjoy black ops 3 campaign the most out of all cod games i've played. I love the fact it included coop even though I played it solo. I also liked that you could unlock weapon cammos etc.. for the multyplayer.

Overall call of duty black ops 3 is a great shooter. 8/10

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Dark Souls III. But I'll be doing a few more playthroughs to get the other endings and trophies etc. It's an awesome game and I enjoyed it as much as the 1st Dark Souls game.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. Got the plat as well.

Hopefully will start playing Uncharted 2 again in a couple hours, I would ideally like to get both play troughs done. I won't be ready for Uncharted 4 on release, plus tomorrow is also my graduation....

Lithium

The Last of Us. At least the main story. The best game I played on a console in a looong time. The pace was just right, fights could be tricky, but never so frustrating you wanted to quit. The story was really good. The only thing that bugged me was, that at some points you couldn't influence some desicions.

IntoxNitram

Completed the main story of Far Cry 4. Had a lot of fun with Far Cry 3, and the fun carried over in the fourth - I find the stealth and general gun-play to be very good, but the story was no where near as good in my opinion.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
The last game I finished was The Last of Us remastered, got the platinum too! Loved it just as much as I did on PS3, although I did seem to run into quite a few more weird glitches this time. Now I need to finish Uncharted 4, Infamous First Light and Lego Jurassic World.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Actually I think fallout 4 was the last game I finished. Waiting for far harbor and excited to see what I get for 30 dollars

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
Just finished Captain America: Super Soldier. Not a bad Arkham Asylum clone, if a little short. And the amount of collectables is ridiculous, every area of the map is saturated in them. You're virtually tripping over them all the time. Decent game, though, and the combats really fluid.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
The last game i finished was Dying Light. i really need to start playing the Following.
Oh you definitely should. I enjoyed the following more than the base game.

I beat Uncharted 4 last week and just found all the treasures earlier. Just a few more journal entries/notes & optional conversations left and then I'll start on crushing mode.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Dragon Age 2 was the last game I finished. And that was...oh let's see....a few months ago lol. I still haven't finished DA: Inquisition :unimpressed:

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Dark Souls 3. 5 characters and 10 playthroughs later and I'm ready for a break. Thinking Final Fantasy X HD remaster will be a nice time sink for a while. Or RE5....... @Steve Powell

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I didn't personally beat it, but my roommate and I played through the Ratchet and Clank remake together and that was a solid game.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Uncharted 2. Got everything in. I just need to do one more play through on Crushing and I get my plat. I think I'll just do crushing from the get go with Uncharted 3. It's the easiest of the bunch and I just wanna play Uncharted 4 xD I am playing online though. It's amazing :D

Top Bottom