• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

~What should I get "her"??~

Hollow-Words

So I met this girl in school, finally leaving behind Flora and friends in Hong Kong cause everyone hates me now =.=~~~

It's "her" birthday on oct 7th and I wanna get her something...I don't know her that well so I'm not so sure what she get her...I know she's from Canada, kinda likes to read, gets straight A's and...thats all =s~~~

Kellyrose

Ask her who her favorite author is and get her one of their books. Or some nice smelling perfume =)

Levan

Polkka. lol
I think it's a not a good idea to ask, especially since it'll get quite obvious. Plus, even if you did find out her favorite author, there's a high possibility that the book you will buy for her is already within her possession. :(

Try asking around for a good *cough*romantic*cough* or entertaining novel. I'll bet you'll find something. :)

You could also try buying one that isn't really that famous, or is highly popular, since she loves to read and the fear of getting a book she already has is always constant. :/

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
If you don't know her that well, then getting her something for her birthday might be a little strange. I'd recommend just a nice card until you know her better; but if you're really determined, I'd recommend a small box of chocolates or something.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i think you should be more independant, your constantly asking questions about what you should do, at the end of the day you should make your own decisions.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
sometimes its okay to ask questions, but when its on such a personal level, i.e a girl you like its down to you what you do, like i wouldn't come on here and say, "hey guys what do you think i should get my girlfriend for xmas" the reason being, i know her best, so i know what i should do, and even though you don't know this girl that well, you shouldn't be thinking too seriously about a present, just a friendly card would do or you might scare her off.

Hoady

The simple fact you are telling her a happy birthday is really to be appreciated in itself you know.If you are getting a gift keep it simple, in the end your the one you want her to be interested in.

Hollow-Words

aintnoscrub;58905 said:
i think you should be more independent, your constantly asking questions about what you should do, at the end of the day you should make your own decisions.

Dude....why do you always have to be right T~T~~~

*sigh*...I just met her twice and I don't know her that well...But well I like her...and...she already have more friends than me and she already hangs out with others...=s~~~

I think I'll buy her a card and if we can get close then I'll get her something special for Christmas...hai....

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Get talking to her then applying her interests is always really good. E.g. if she has a favourite kind of cookie make her some, or if she likes horses get her a beautiful horse pendant. Be thoughtful :D

Hollow-Words

haha well...you know...I'm a guy...I know it's not an excuse to be insensitive and unthoughtful but...I'm not even sure if she'd take it...like...there might already be another guy she's interested in =.=..

And I know she likes art...what presents can that relate to?? =s

Sorry for treating this forum more of a personal problem thing than a RE forum =.=...~~~

Levan

Polkka. lol
Err... paint stuff? Paintings would be way over the top.

On second thought, why not get a simple present? Just as long as the present strays away from something she isn't wholly interested in or hates, she'll accept it wholeheartedly, like a friendship gift.

Take it slow if you like her... :D

Hollow-Words

Hmm...I was thinking of painting supplies...and she said she likes thrillers or like mysteries kinda book...but I don't know any good ones xp~~~

Top Bottom