• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Resident Evil Character Are You?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
What Resident Evil Character Are You?

I was inspired by the "What Resident Evil 4 Character Are You?" thread and decided to post this since the link to that no longer worked. I was pretty happy since my highest scores are my three favorite characters but you guys take it and see how you like your results. :D

You Scored as Claire Redfield
Excelling in self-confidence and determination, Claire is deceivingly innocent looking. Yet she comes equipped with survival instincts and a few underground talents like lock picking. She has a strong bond to her brother and has been greatly concerned for his sudden disappearance. Claire doesn't know what her limits are in daring to find the truth. Nor does she know if she has such limits.

Claire Redfield 100%
HUNK 83%
Jill Valentine 75%
Carlos Olivera 75%
Chris Redfield 75%
Albert Wesker 75%
Barry Burton 67%
Leon Scott Kennedy 67%
Rebecca Chambers 67%
Billy Cohen 58%
Ada Wong 50%

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Wasn't really expecting this but oiright... I'm kind of bummed there's no Alfred. I'd totally be Alfred if he was here. Or Salazar.

You Scored as Billy Cohen
Arrested on circumstantial evedence this ex-marine was sentenced to death for the murder of 23 people. On the way to his execution, the transport he was riding in crashed and he escaped. While on the run he bumps into rebecca... Although naturally defensive, Billy can be quite sensitive to those he becomes attached to.

Billy Cohen 92%
Carlos Olivera 83% (which should have been first imo, because both of our accents drive the foxy ladies wild)
Jill Valentine 75%
Chris Redfield 75%
Claire Redfield 67%
Leon Scott Kennedy 67%
HUNK 50%
Rebecca Chambers 50%
Barry Burton 42%
Albert Wesker 33%
Ada Wong 25%

aoshi

Ada Wong100%
Barry Burton83%
Chris Redfield83%
Albert Wesker75%
HUNK75%
Claire Redfield67%
Leon Scott Kennedy67%
Rebecca Chambers67%
Carlos Olivera67%
Jill Valentine58%
Billy Cohen42%

I knew i would score as chris redfield but not as ada wong. May be i should have answered the question on strength as "yes".

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Jill Valentine 83%
Carlos Olivera 83%
Chris Redfield 83%
Leon Scott Kennedy 75%
Claire Redfield 75%
Barry Burton 67%
Billy Cohen 58%
HUNK 58%
Ada Wong 50%
Rebecca Chambers 42%
Albert Wesker 33%

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Wow.
I'm quite surprised C:
No, seriously, I really am.
At that RE4-quiz, I was 89% Garrador and 89% Regenerator! Then, I was 50% (or so) Leon :O

You Scored as Leon Scott Kennedy
Though seemingly naive, Leon is far from it. He has a strong grasp on the situation even when others' cooperation is not in his favor. All this resolute individual wants is to offer safety to those in his presence. Beyond this his courageous deeds will earn respect and a debt of gratitude to all he helps.

Leon Scott Kennedy 100%
Barry Burton 100%
Jill Valentine 83%
Carlos Olivera 75%
HUNK 75%
Claire Redfield 75%
Ada Wong 67%
Chris Redfield 58%
Billy Cohen 58%
Albert Wesker 50%
Rebecca Chambers 8%

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I scored as: HUNK
A member of Umbrella. His ability to escape death is both a gift and a curse. HUNK does what he has to do and always gets the job done.
Hunk: 92%
Claire Redfield: 92%
Carlos Olivera: 92%
Albert Wesker: 83%
Leon Scott Kennedy: 83%
Barry Burton: 75%
Chris Redfield: 75%
Jill Valentine: 75%
Ada Wong: 67%
Rebecca Chambers: 67%
Billy Cohen: 58%

Hah I do tend to have brilliant luck and get myself out of the stickiest of situations... and I get the job done.

83% for Wesker- I know exactly what we have in common. :cool:

LordGolbez

Excelling in self-confidence and determination, Claire is deceivingly innocent looking. Yet she comes equipped with survival instincts and a few underground talents like lock picking. She has a strong bond to her brother and is has been greatly concerned for his sudden disappearance. Claire doesn't know what her limits are in daring to find the truth. Nor does she know if she has such limits.

Claire Redfield 100%
HUNK 100%
Rebecca Chambers 92%
Albert Wesker 83%
Jill Valentine 75%
Leon Scott Kennedy 58%
Carlos Olivera 50%
Chris Redfield 42%
Barry Burton 33%
Billy Cohen 17%
Ada Wong 17%

Genie

I was Claire too! :p

Excelling in self-confidence and determination, Claire is deceivingly innocent looking. Yet she comes equipped with survival instincts and a few underground talents like lock picking. She has a strong bond to her brother and is has been greatly concerned for his sudden disappearance. Claire doesn't know what her limits are in daring to find the truth. Nor does she know if she has such limits.

Claire Redfield

83%

Jill Valentine

58%

Rebecca Chambers

58%

Ada Wong

50%

Leon Scott Kennedy

50%

Carlos Olivera

50%

Barry Burton

50%

Billy Cohen

50%

HUNK

25%

Chris Redfield

25%
Albert Wesker

17%

codename: HUNK

Yeah, that's right, I'm a bad-ass! lol

You Scored as HUNK
A member of Umbrella. His ability to escape death is both a gift and a curse. HUNK does what he has to do and always gets the job done.
HUNK100%
Carlos Olivera92%
Chris Redfield83%
Claire Redfield75%
Albert Wesker75%
Jill Valentine67%
Rebecca Chambers58%
Billy Cohen50%
Barry Burton42%
Ada Wong33%
Leon Scott Kennedy33%

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
You Scored as Carlos Olivera
Carlos is from south america.His exact nationality is unknown but he carries indian blood.He is a U.B.C.S.(umbrella biohazard countermeasure service) soldier,in charge of heavy firearms,security and mission back-up.He is also responsible for weapons mainenance.At first sight he may appear inexpierienced and immature.He is actually warm-hearted,with a strong sense of right and wrong.

Carlos Olivera 100%

Jill Valentine 92%

HUNK 92%

Leon Scott Kennedy 92%

Barry Burton 67%

Ada Wong 67%

Chris Redfield 50%

Claire Redfield 50%

Rebecca Chambers 42%

Billy Cohen 25%

Albert Wesker 17%

Quite the mix.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Tie Breaker:
  • I don't take **** from anyone.
  • I am dependable.
I chose "I am dependable". (Luckily I looked up the word, I thought it maybe meant "dependent"...)

THE RESULT:

Carlos is from south america.His exact nationality is unknown but he carries indian blood.He is a U.B.C.S.(umbrella biohazard countermeasure service) soldier,in charge of heavy firearms,security and mission back-up.He is also responsible for weapons mainenance.At first sight he may appear inexpierienced and immature.He is actually warm-hearted,with a strong sense of right and wrong.

Jill Valentine 83%
Carlos Olivera 83%

Albert Wesker 67%
Leon Scott Kennedy 58%
HUNK 58%
Claire Redfield 58%
Barry Burton 58%
Billy Cohen 50%
Ada Wong 42%
Rebecca Chambers 42%
Chris Redfield 25%

Heh. I don't know Carlos, but I could just as well have chosen differently in the tie breaker and scored as Jill!!! :cool: :wub:

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Thanks. I didn't notice it was a link.

I'll agree with my results for the most part, but Billy should be number 3 or 4. I'm certainly not immature to any degree. People always think I'm older than I am.

Carlos Olivera 92%

HUNK 83%

Chris Redfield 83%

Ada Wong 75%

Jill Valentine 75%

Rebecca Chambers 75%

Barry Burton 67%

Claire Redfield 67%

Leon Scott Kennedy 58%

Billy Cohen 50%

Albert Wesker 42%

I took it a second time and remained pretty consistent. I wonder what he was lookin' at when he studied Billy....
I ended up with Chris for this one. I wonder what his model for H.U.N.K. is... I'm consistent with him.

Ada Wong 83%

HUNK 83%

Carlos Olivera 83%

Chris Redfield 83%

Claire Redfield 75%

Rebecca Chambers 75%

Jill Valentine 75%

Barry Burton 58%

Billy Cohen 50%

Leon Scott Kennedy 42%

Albert Wesker 42%

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Not really a big fan of him, but I'll take it!

Though seemingly naive, Leon is far from it. He has a strong grasp on the situation even when others' cooperation is not in his favor. All this resolute individual wants is to offer safety to those in his presence. Beyond this his courageous deeds will earn respect and a debt of gratitude to all he helps.

Leon Scott Kennedy

100%

HUNK

92%

Jill Valentine

83%

Carlos Olivera

83%

Chris Redfield

83%

Claire Redfield

75%

Barry Burton

75%

Billy Cohen

58%

Albert Wesker

50%

Rebecca Chambers

50%

Ada Wong

17%

codename: HUNK

Yeah, I loved leon when I was a kid, but now he just kind of seems to bubble gum chewing teen who is just too cool for school. Just can't relate to that

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium

What a load of old rubbish :p

sliced-bread-no2

Carlos Olivera 83%

Jill Valentine 75%

Leon Scott Kennedy 67%

Claire Redfield 67%

Ada Wong 50%

Chris Redfield 42%

Billy Cohen 42%

Albert Wesker 42%

Barry Burton 33%

HUNK 33%

Rebecca Chambers 25%
---------------

Those bottom 2 sentences actually describe me very well.

SuWan

Awesome.
I got... [don't ask me how]

Leon Scott Kennedy 100%

Barry Burton 92%

Claire Redfield 92%

HUNK 83%

Jill Valentine 83%

Chris Redfield 83%

Carlos Olivera 83%

Albert Wesker 75%

Billy Cohen 50%

Ada Wong 50%

Rebecca Chambers

greaterbadass

The Strategic One
You Scored as Barry Burton
A former SWAT team member with more than 16 years of experience, Barry is one of STARS' most adept members. Barry's expertise lies in his knowledge (not to mention love) of firearms. He will stop at nothing to put an end to Umbrella along-side his friends who he once was forced to betray in order to save his family...

Barry Burton 100%
Leon Scott Kennedy 67%
HUNK 67%
Albert Wesker 58%
Chris Redfield 58%
Rebecca Chambers 58%
Jill Valentine 58%
Billy Cohen 58%
Claire Redfield 58%
Carlos Olivera 50%
Ada Wong 25%

Yay!