• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 What Language did they speak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RE4

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=190.msg3768#msg3768 date=1200958963]
Hmmm, ill try and figure it out ;D
[/quote]

Many people have tried looking but haven't found anything. I've done a few quick searches myself but found out nothing. Good luck. Post here if you find anything out.

Sephiroxas

[quote author=RE4 link=topic=190.msg3750#msg3750 date=1200955219]
Ok. I found out that the location is actually in EUROPE. If you open up the instruction booklet and look on pg. 6 and read Leon's description, it says he was sent to EUROPE to save the President's daughter (Ashley).
[/quote]
I said that..over 1 million times. I said it takes place IN Europe, in Spain. And you said it takes place in Madrid? NOW you're repeating what I said? :-\

Leon S. Kennedy, one of the few survivors of the Raccoon City incident and a former Raccoon City police officer, was recruited by the US Secret Service after they learned of his actions in Raccoon City. Leon is sent on a mission to rescue Ashley Graham, the President's daughter, who has been kidnapped by a mysterious cult. Leon travels to a rural village in Spain, where he encounters a horde of unruly villagers who pledge their lives to Los Iluminados (The Illuminated Ones), the cult that kidnapped Ashley.

RE4

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=190.msg3778#msg3778 date=1200963498]
I said that..over 1 million times. I said it takes place IN Europe, in Spain. And you said it takes place in Madrid? NOW you're repeating what I said? :-\

[/quote]

Alright w.e. In Spain RE4 takes place.

For everyone that reads this thread:
Did you know that the people who run the world are called the Illuminates (The Enchanted Ones). That's why they is a pyramid with an eyeball on the U.S. dollar. That symbol represents the people who run the world, The Illuminates. When I hear Illuminados, it makes me think how similar the two are. I think they both are alike, but one is fictional and the other isn't. In RE4 when you first encounter Saddler, he explains to you political purposes. He states how the U.S. doesn't share money and so forth. Illuminates run the world biggest banks and control every single bit of money in the world. The Illuminados are probably mirroring this group in the game. Interesting huh?

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=190.msg3796#msg3796 date=1200966610]
wow there seems like alot of tension on this thread
[/quote]

So it seems there is. Disregard anything taken unpleasantly.

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=190.msg3807#msg3807 date=1200968071]
did lol but i didnt think the destination of where leon is would be such a big deal lol
[/quote]

Well put.

Sephiroxas

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=190.msg3796#msg3796 date=1200966610]
wow there seems like alot of tension on this thread
[/quote]Tension? what tension, If I was mad irritated, or anything I would have put this smiley face >:( I just think it's funny. That I've been saying the location forever. And now He agrees, that's all. :p

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=190.msg3807#msg3807 date=1200968071]
did lol but i didnt think the destination of where leon is would be such a big deal lol
[/quote]
It's not a big deal, :-[ He could've ended up in Hell for all I care ;D. but when someone tells me something and I can't find any proof, then I'd like them to show me. :-[

RE4

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=190.msg3842#msg3842 date=1200976996]
Tension? what tension, If I was mad irritated, or anything I would have put this smiley face >:( I just think it's funny. That I've been saying the location forever. And now He agrees, that's all. :p
It's not a big deal, :-[ He could've ended up in Hell for all I care ;D. but when someone tells me something and I can't find any proof, then I'd like them to show me. :-[
[/quote]

Ok. BTW, i don't remember >:( being a SMILEY face. ;D lol

Sephiroxas

[quote author=RE4 link=topic=190.msg3911#msg3911 date=1201050133]
Ok. BTW, i don't remember >:( being a SMILEY face. ;D lol
[/quote]
You're right. He's not smiling at all. ;D

RE4

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=190.msg3912#msg3912 date=1201050577]
You're right. He's not smiling at all. ;D
[/quote]

lol 8)

RE4

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=190.msg3917#msg3917 date=1201051575]
hahha! silly peoples ::) :-\ ;D
[/quote]

That's another language Ganados are good at. Faces : :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-* :'(

RE4

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=190.msg3931#msg3931 date=1201089443]
hahahaha ;D
[/quote]

Oh you like huh? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom