• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite RE game?

Lirium

I really really love the third Resident evil. Mainly because I adored Carlos (<3) and Nemesis is one of my favorite villains. It was a love hate. I hated when he would break through windows, chase me up stairs, chase me down halls, and basically...chase me...until I turned around and tried to kill him. But I loved his back story, his design, and his ability to scare the living crud out of me at every chance. Just hearing him breathe made me stop moving for a few moments, and try to figure out where I could run to.

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
I like RE2. Ada died in it, depending what sorce you read from or Non-canon game you play through the worst part of RE4 was when Ada attacks that big guy from the window becouse shes Alive.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Resident Evil remake and Resident Evil 4. The remake is a masterpiece and really brought the mansion alive compaired to the classic. It really made you scared again when you played it in 2002.. just like it did to us old folks back in 1996.:D Resident Evil 4 took a little while to grow on me when I first got it, but after I got off the "It has no zombies WTF!!" banwagon I really loved it. The enviroments are creepy, the farm, graveyard and castle. The Ganados are also really creepy, a good thing too because we all just laugh at zombies anymore... noone is scared of em anymore.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
i agree with you RE4 had more creepy than RE5 but most people dont like RE4 i dont know why.
It's mostly because it had no zombies, no umbrella and had the over the shoulder camera angle. I like the classic gameplay myself but I still love RE4. It was original, groundbreaking, kept the series fresh and now alot of games are ripping it off.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
resident evil 3 is my favorite i can play it 100000 times and i never get bored lol

Abugs

For me RE2(PS1) is the best RE game I played. I was 10 yrs old when I finished that game and it scared me so much I had zombie nightmares a lot, but I'm a brave little kid :D. I was a little bit disappointed with RE4 and RE5 because there's no zombie anymore. But they're Resident Evil game and with the cool graphics, I also finished them and played over and over again

v for valentine

The original Resident Evil of course! Just for the crazy good acting skills in the beginning movie. "No! Don't go!" Haha. Rewatch it. It gets funnier the older you get! I especially appreciate Barry. Simply wonderful.

Top Bottom