• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite RE game?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah, but Kratos is un ******* stoppable, if he got into a fight with both dantes at the same time he would kill them.

Um...no he wouldnt...their immortal and can only be killed by Demons...plus, theyre faster AND have ten times the acrobatics...i'll even start a pole on this website to prove it man...

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Um...no he wouldnt...their immortal and can only be killed by Demons...plus, theyre faster AND have ten times the acrobatics...i'll even start a pole on this website to prove it man...

kratos kills gods though, neither have evber killed a god. plus kraot says this: "To catch a fly out the ass of zues is not worth my time"

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Kratos is half god, and gods beats demons. its like rock paper scisoors.

Trust me...Dante would have trouble, but he could take Kratos...who is too slow too touch him, plus not only does Dante have that bigass sword, but he also has the demon killing pistols Ebony and Ivory...

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Trust me...Dante would have trouble, but he could take Kratos...who is too slow too touch him, plus not only does Dante have that bigass sword, but he also has the demon killing pistols Ebony and Ivory...

True, but you know who'd **** em both up?

Top Bottom