• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite RE game?

domino29

PftU Spokesperson
RE4 is great but I like RE5 better. It is my second favourite game ever (BioShock owns all).

Scariest RE would be Outbreak Files 1 and 2. Just the detail that went into them that was missing from the earlier titles was great.

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
My favorite Resident Evil game is Remake, followed by Code: Veronica.

Remake just has a perfect dark, creepy atmosphere and the graphics were pretty damn good.

Code: Veronica, I liked the locations, the story, the characters, it all worked so well.

Also, if they could remake Resident Evil 2 the same way they did the first one, that would just be simply amazing. :D

hellgirl223

Ive only played RE1, RE4 and RE5, and so far, my favorite one is a tie between RE4 and RE5; I like them both in different ways, I guess RE5 is more action-pack, I love how big the areas are and I love the graphics; RE4 is more of a horror, and its more scary, imo, which is another side to RE4 that I like. RE4 is generally,an awesome game; as for gameplay, I like both I guess xD

I dont remember much of RE1, since it has been like what, ages ago since ive played it on the PS1 xD

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Resident Evil 2 :'D!
There's something with the number 2; Silent Hill 2 is my favourite game as well x) And Klonoa 2. Not to mention about the second TLOS.

2 is a magic number.

Professor X

Resident Evil Rebirth. It's a great remake of a classic and so much within the game add's to the crazed atmosphere, making it more fun to play. The music score's are really well done.

Capcom proved to us, with REmake, that their not entirely incompetant.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Last week I would have said RE2 was my favorite in terms of story and setting and RE3 was my favorite in terms of gameplay. But now that I've played REmake I gotta say it wins hands down. The additions made to the original make REmake an absolutely perfect RE game. New puzzles, new enemies, new areas. LISA TREVOR! All with amazing graphics. Now I know why everyone wants an RE2 REmake so badly.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Last week I would have said RE2 was my favorite in terms of story and setting and RE3 was my favorite in terms of gameplay. But now that I've played REmake I gotta say it wins hands down. The additions made to the original make REmake an absolutely perfect RE game. New puzzles, new enemies, new areas. LISA TREVOR! All with amazing graphics. Now I know why everyone wants an RE2 REmake so badly.

Took ya long enough to catch on kiddo ;)

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Took ya long enough to catch on kiddo ;)

Heheh. I had also wanted an RE2 remake just for the upgrade in graphics. But I didn't know all the other reasons why REmake was such an improvement until I actually got a chance to play it. I don't own a Gamecube or a Wii so I had to play the Archives version on my nephews Wii while he was staying at my house for a few days. Thats also how I got to play RE0 and Darkside Chronicles.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Heheh. I had also wanted an RE2 remake just for the upgrade in graphics. But I didn't know all the other reasons why REmake was such an improvement until I actually got a chance to play it. I don't own a Gamecube or a Wii so I had to play the Archives version on my nephews Wii while he was staying at my house for a few days. Thats also how I got to play RE0 and Darkside Chronicles.

Which are both also really amazing games...

Blue__Fear

jill....
My favorite are the outbreak files! I have been playing resident evil since i was in grade school. I love the outbreak files because of the different levels of difficulty the almost unlimited unlockable content. The multiple different endings. There is just so much though and time poured into those games it simply stupified me. Its shocking how poorly the games sold world wide but i can understand it being that you must be a pretty die hard fan to really get sucked into it.

Top Bottom