• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite RE game?

B.Martin

I'm gonna go with RE2, simply because it was the first one i ever played. (and i've still not played through 1, 3 or CVX)

Hoady

Resident Evil 4 for sure, the nostalgia alone of just taking the first steps in the village..epic. Although i still haven't played them all.I really hope to play Resident Evil 1 remake one day.

Painted_Wraith

I've completed them all except Zero and Gun Survivour 2 (not really interested in Gaiden), but I'll have to say Code Veronica X is my favourite with REmake a very close second. RE2 I can play for the longest duration of time without getting bored, and it was my favourite for a very long time, but CVX is so friggin' awesome and INTENSE! The bosses in that game put me on edge more than RE4.

APV

Wait, Who stole me Haggis?
Hmm my favorite game has to be Code Veronica X for the fact that its more expansive and has a great story line. Plus if its done correctly you can get some badly needed supplies throughout for example before you rescue Claire from the cocoon if you put the Shotgun in the box Claire can hang it on a wall to gain some Grenade Rounds when she and Chris get separated immediately after. The Monsters are also bloomin annoying and need a good plan of attack to kill them with the right weapons and ammo without wasting to much, One such Is the mutated Steve monster..... jees ive never screeched so loud in my life! Also the puzzles are much more demanding! I have completed every Resident Evil bar Gaiden without help since i was young and i felt that RE 1,2,3 and CVX are the only games that i could play again and again and not get bored!

Thanks

Painted_Wraith

One such Is the mutated Steve monster..... jees ive never screeched so loud in my life!

Apparently if you run around him first (and successfully dodge his attack), his axe will get stuck in the wall so you can run ahead of him. But I've never tried it, so I can't confirm if that's true. haha

APV

Wait, Who stole me Haggis?
Apparently if you run around him first (and successfully dodge his attack), his axe will get stuck in the wall so you can run ahead of him. But I've never tried it, so I can't confirm if that's true. haha
I have to admit ive never tried it but i just run and heal myself after i get hit....it seems to work as i generally have plenty of herbs and First Aid Sprays to spare since i Generally Stand back and shoot into the dark as it were haha but thanks ill try that next time i play.

Resident Evil 4 for sure, the nostalgia alone of just taking the first steps in the village..epic. Although i still haven't played them all.I really hope to play Resident Evil 1 remake one day.
If you have a good enough computer you can download this wii emulator called "dolphin" and them you can either buy the remake from gamestop (reccomended) or you can be a doushbag and download it illegally (NOT RECCOMENDED)
then all you have to do is pop the disc in ur PC then viola! you got yourself the Remake of Resident Evil;)

Sorry for off topic tutorial, I'd have to say my favorite RE would either be the outbreak files or re4/re5 :D

Mod edit: Merged.

JMG29

To Let The World Be
Until recently, I only beat two Resident Evil games; RE4 and RE5. I loved 4. I hated 5. The choice wasn't hard...

Now that I'm playing the originals (it never felt right to call myself a Resident Evil fan when I only liked one game, and it was the game that split the community and eventually led to the abysmal Gears of Evil 5), I have to say that I was really impressed with RE2. But I'd probably still say RE4 is my favorite. I dunno. It's a bit of a tie.

One thing that playing the originals made me like; Ink Ribbons. That was a neat idea. But at least 4's infinite typewriter was still unique, unlike 5's "hurr durr checkpoints."

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
I'm not sure if I've posted in this thread already, since I've been gone a long time and plus, I don't feel like browsing through 24 pages to check... BUT! My favorite is probably CODE: Veronica, followed closely by RE1 Remake.

I love CV's story and each place/setting all throughout the game. I also think Wesker was most badass in this game than any other, along with his outfit. Alfred, while a total nutjob, is also cool in his own way. Steve's cool. Just love the game in general. REmake comes very close with it's superb graphics and incredible atmosphere.

rob9524

Its tough as RE1 was the game that got me into the series, but the remake was so well done that im going to go with it.

The_Green_King

RE3 for sure! it was the first game in the series i played. i got the demo with my copy of dino crisis. i played that damn demo more that the actual DC game haha. its still one of my favorite games to this day.

Jwells

I played RE 1 as a kid. But the remake did it for me...

The atmosphere is amazing, the graphics are still wonderful even today!

This is the best survival-horror game ever made.

RE2 en RE3 were amazing games... but if you want to **** in your pants... go play RE Remake at night.

Genesis_of_Nemesis

Dead Man Walking
1. RE4 because it was my first RE game ever.
2. RE1 for the funny and enjoyable cut scenes and REmake because of its awesomeness.
3. RE5 really for the Mercenaries and extra content.

Top Bottom