• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite RE game?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i'm not going to lie....and will say that Operation Raccoon City is my favourite game, for the fact that the "main" point of this is that you are an Umbrella Operative, deployed to get rid of ties with Umbrella being involved with the Raccoon City incident (even if this is just a "what-if" situation). and the other reason of the Online-Verses thing also.

Jwells

I don't really have one favorite Resident Evil title. They are all great in their own way.

Resident Evil 0 is okay, the hardest Resident Evil to beat imo.
Resident Evil 1 Remake is the greatest Survival Horror game ever made.
Resident Evil 2 is overall my favorite Resi i think.
Resident Evil 3: starssss (need i say more :cool: ).
Resident Evil Code Veronica X has a really great story.
Resident Evil 4 has the longest campaign and a lot of gameplay value.
Resident Evil 5 was a great action game but a bad "RE" game (still kinda liked it).

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
My favorite of all time so far has been Resident Evil 3 Nemesis because RE3 improved on the previous titles by adding some new mechanics and action into it at the same time still keeping it old school which I enjoyed a lot.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Resident Evil Code Veronica because it has a great story, it was really good to see what happened to Claire after Raccoon city, also it was the first time we see Chris and Claire together. It has the return of Wesker aswell.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Loki, my father! How is the weather in Jotunheim? Is mum alright?

RE2 and the Remake are my favourites. However, I have to say that I like all RE games I've played so far, except RE4, and Code Veronica is a little too difficult for my taste.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Loki, my father! How is the weather in Jotunheim? Is mum alright?

RE2 and the Remake are my favourites. However, I have to say that I like all RE games I've played so far, except RE4, and Code Veronica is a little too difficult for my taste.

Hello Hel :) the weather sucks as usual LOL! How's it going in Helheim? Hehe :D

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
For me, the one and only, is... Resident Evil 3. Reasons: Nemesis, ruined Raccoon City, Music (Free from Fear and City in ruin- i love these tracks!), diffrent ways of game, Jill Valentine and Mercenary Minigame.

Second is RE Remake- when I met first time Crimson Head, my underwear was full of... Nevermind ;)

JMG29

To Let The World Be
REmake for me. I love that game like nobody's business!
I'm playing it now, on "Mountain Climbing."

It feels like I'm grinding my testicles through a cheese grater.
1.) Door knobs can wear out.
2.) Ammo is even more limited.
3.) Zombies come back to life if their heads don't explode, or if you don't burn them (there's only a limited amount of flammable liquid.)
4.) For some reason, herbs don't restore as much life as I'm used to in, say, Code: Veronica.

And yet, the game is still fun...

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I know what you mean. The original RE1 (especially Jill's scenario) is a joke in comparison to the Remake. Was anyone else slightly disappointed by the Yawn? Well, actually "disappointed" is the wrong word because I suck at fighting, so it didn't bother me that the fight for the moon crest was so easy even on my first playthrough, but that Remake Yawn is really a tame pet next to the other aggressive beast. I've played through the game several times by now with both characters and various difficulty settings, and the only time she ever bit me was when I allowed it because I wanted to play as Rebecca. Considering that I was so afraid of her (Yawn, not Rebecca) before...

JMG29

To Let The World Be
The most messed up thing is that the "zombies get up and become bigger a-holes" thing is never in any of the other classic games. They explained that it has something to do with the t-virus, but RE2, 3, Code: Veronica, and 0 (to my knowledge) doesn't do this, even though all of those zombies were t-virus zombies. They added in to this game just to f*ck with people more.

Well, hopefully, this means that regular zombies won't respawn once you've cleared out an area and advanced through the story, right?
...right?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
You mean in the Remake? There are no "regular" zombies in the Remake, and to my knowledge, Nemesis is the only game in which enemies respawn. RE6 probably won't have that either, because like 5, it looks like you're just going from one area to the next and never return anyway.

JMG29

To Let The World Be
You mean in the Remake? There are no "regular" zombies in the Remake
The pre-red skin zombies. They're in every zombie RE game.
I vaguely remember their positions being switched around if you make it far enough in the game. Maybe I'm thinking of RE3: Nemesis (like you said), but I do remember seeing Lickers where there weren't Lickers in RE2.
RE6 probably won't have that either, because like 5, it looks like you're just going from one area to the next and never return anyway.
That's the saddest part about RE6. :(

Wesker48

The frist Resident Evil Game I ever played was Resident Evil 2. I was 8 years old and i remember being captivated by that game. It will always be my favorite. I have fond memories of that game, i mean dont get me wrong all of the games are awesome, and i can admit that statisticly RE4 was the best one, but as for my personal favorite..RE2 <3

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
when i was growing up RE2 was the one that captured my imagination the most and got me really into horror and zombie films as well as gaming, Re2 on ps2 was a really good time for me!
Looking now my favourite is definelty 5 and not for the horrible story but for the Mercenaries mode which im still playing years later :)

Top Bottom