• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite RE game?

Krews

Best RE game for me, RE:CV. I remember playing it on the ps2 when i was 10y old and it was challenging as hell. But the best remake in a video game ever is Resident evil for the GC.

LSK

By far i would say Resident Evil 1 is the best. Without that we wouldn`t have the rest.

Death Pixie

It's probably easier to say "Which is your least favourite?" in which case I'd pick Resident Evil: Code Veronica, but if I HAD to pick a favourite it would be Resident Evil Remake....after years of watching Resi 1 on my PS1 look more and more dated, Resi Remake was a breath of fresh air :)

Shame they didn't give Resi 2 and Resi 3 the same makeover...but that's another topic ;)

3d-agent

Mine is RE3 and RE4.

RE3 has best boss of first three games, Nemesis. He scares me most, but now i can kill him with the knife.:D

Death Pixie

[quote author=3d-agent link=topic=116.msg13434#msg13434 date=1221426465]
He scares me most, but now i can kill him with the knife.:D
[/quote]
*tips hat*

You're a better player than me then sir :D

RE_forumaster

The graphics are definitely better for the remakes on gamecube !!! Definate essential for the RE fan !!!

My favorite RE game is Resident Evil 2 , I was 9 when it came out and it scared the crap out of me!

BALA05

I played this game at mid nigth 1.00 o clock,i was scared because i had already watched Resident evil Movie.
i had not played a thrilling game before in my life,it makes me to feel real environment.
---------------------------
Bala

www.blazeinfotech.com"]Blaze Infotech[/url]

Jill Fan

I like the clasic RE1 on PSone, 'cuz basicly it was my second game I got for my PS... I remember all the fears I went through with Jill... and I completed it! After 25 retries ;)... thats why it's so cool 4 me... I just starded a new round... lol it took me a while too get used to the grafics and controls, but now I'm in the garden allready...
I haven't play the remake 'cuz I don't have a GC, and I wont buy one 'cuz it's usseless... the only good games for it are RE1 and RE0... hope I'll have a chance to play it one day... and yes I'm a Play Station addict, thats why I play only on my PS...

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
My fav would be, RE2 probably, or maybe 0.
RE1 on ps1 or cube is slowwwww. not one point was i gripping my controller. i like games that keep my attention.
RE3 seemed to be Recycling old material, Police station followed by lab, what does that sound like (RE2)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
My fav Resident Evil Games, Man! It's gotta be

Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil (Remake) Gamecube
Resident Evil ZERO!!!!

Resident Evil Games F-ing Rule Cant wait For RE5.

Hoady

Well i've only played Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 0(which was years ago).Resident Evil 4 for now but hopefully i will get my hands on some of these wii remakes and if there not released here i'll import from japan!

chandler_slayer

well mine its resident evil 3.....kinda at your fave thrills and action
played bit of re 4 but in pc its kinda hard as it has no automatic targetting like in re 3 and the story plot kinda sucks....i mean common it got no continuation like re 1 2 3.....

i hope re 5 will be better...heard its realyy good and i hope jill and carlos comes in re 5

i really wanna know wat happens of jill and carlos after re 3????

as for my favo player its always jill and carlos

Top Bottom