• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) What do you think happened to Nicholai?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I doubt Sheva will ever return, unless somebody thinks ORC is racist, or RE6, or anything else that comes out, she'll have to make a cameo.

Well i hope she dosnt...if its called racist people need to deal with it because Capcom is a company and i HIGHLY doubt the entire company is racist...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well i hope she dosnt...if its called racist people need to deal with it because Capcom is a company and i HIGHLY doubt the entire company is racist...

Right, that was so stupid. I really do think, that on the whole, that one stupid comment ruined RE5, or what it would have been. I truly believe that.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Right, that was so stupid. I really do think, that on the whole, that one stupid comment ruined RE5, or what it would have been. I truly believe that.

Oh i agree in full...in fact i have to give a speech tomorrow in my seventh hour class and my topic is why RE4 was better than 5...well becuase they screwed 5 up whilst trying to fix the racism that wasnt even there...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Oh i agree in full...in fact i have to give a speech tomorrow in my seventh hour class and my topic is why RE4 was better than 5...well becuase they screwed 5 up whilst trying to fix the racism that wasnt even there...

Are you serious? What class is it?

That's kind of funny, I wish I could be there to see it.:) TBH, there's a lot of stuff I think they should have put in RE5, just because of the location and all. I mean, you're in Africa, why not go all out with the cool stuff that you couldn't do anywhere else. Some witch doctor, Baren Samedi from Live & Let Die type stuff would have been cool.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Are you serious? What class is it?

That's kind of funny, I wish I could be there to see it.:) TBH, there's a lot of stuff I think they should have put in RE5, just because of the location and all. I mean, you're in Africa, why not go all out with the cool stuff that you couldn't do anywhere else. Some witch doctor, Baren Samedi from Live & Let Die type stuff would have been cool.

I'm in a speech and debate class and this is my final...pick a type of speech to give, write is, memorize it, and give it to the class...thing is i've barley wrote ANYTHING...i can just spout off all of my collective knowledge about RE...it needs to be a minnimum of 3 minutes but thats gonna be cake for me lol...and ya RE5 had a lot more problems and i will include them...such as how RE5 really took away from making you feel scared since you had a partner watching your back at all times...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I'm in a speech and debate class and this is my final...pick a type of speech to give, write is, memorize it, and give it to the class...thing is i've barley wrote ANYTHING...i can just spout off all of my collective knowledge about RE...it needs to be a minnimum of 3 minutes but thats gonna be cake for me lol...and ya RE5 had a lot more problems and i will include them...such as how RE5 really took away from making you feel scared since you had a partner watching your back at all times...

Honestly, that's sounds super easy. I could stand up there and talk about RE5 for hours.:) I'm sure you'll ace it. Or at least you won't run out of things to say before 3 minutes is up.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Honestly, that's sounds super easy. I could stand up there and talk about RE5 for hours.:) I'm sure you'll ace it. Or at least you won't run out of things to say before 3 minutes is up.

Haha...sure i'll ace it...now my teacher understanding what i'm saying...theres the delimma...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Haha...sure i'll ace it...now my teacher understanding what i'm saying...theres the delimma...

Yeah, everybody won't really get it, unless they've played some RE games before. You should probably come up with a brief overview about the series, what it was, how it's evolved, and what it's become at this point. Just so that everyone can have a frame of referrence, when comparing it to how RE5....well messed up.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah, everybody won't really get it, unless they've played some RE games before. You should probably come up with a brief overview about the series, what it was, how it's evolved, and what it's become at this point. Just so that everyone can have a frame of referrence, when comparing it to how RE5....well messed up.

I actually thats the little bit i wrote down...was an overview and how they actually both changed from the original style...

Sexta_PT

He died in re3, either getting killed by nemesis or by jill
he does have good phrases like "It would have taken more bullets to kill him, if he have turned into a zombie"

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hey man, so what was your score for your RE 4 vs 5 thing and how'd the teacher eact.

Lol...i got an A minus...she said i talked to fast, but my remark to that was that i had a LOT of information and had to squeeze it all in in three minutes...she also got mad at how i ended it, by calling Sheva "Annoying as Hell" to end my speech...

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Lol...i got an A minus...she said i talked to fast, but my remark to that was that i had a LOT of information and had to squeeze it all in in three minutes...she also got mad at how i ended it, by calling Sheva "Annoying as Hell" to end my speech...

XD thats awesome. man good job.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
What was it about...specifically...

How they have to go through the most brutal spec ops training of all time, the weapons they used (Dragonuv FTW) and thier rank of government, what government they perform under, and how it affects the lives of citizens in Russia.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
How they have to go through the most brutal spec ops training of all time, the weapons they used (Dragonuv FTW) and thier rank of government, what government they perform under, and how it affects the lives of citizens in Russia.

Sounds like a pretty complex speech...nice my man...

Top Bottom